Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

vince alm and others

Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 pm

i would like to say a big thank you to vince and all the organisers for getting over 30 thousand fans to wembley tremendous effort behind the scenes thanks lads and all the others cheggers and co

Re: vince alm and others

Tue May 18, 2010 3:04 pm

I'm making my own way there so well done me! Saying that, I'm not there yet! There's still time for a wrong turn!

Tue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm making my own way there so well done me! Saying that, I'm not there yet! There's still time for a wrong turn!

there is still room for plenty of error :lol: :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm

"CHEGGERS" Thats All I care About OUR COACHES :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:53 pm

DEANO wrote:i would like to say a big thank you to vince and all the organisers for getting over 30 thousand fans to wembley tremendous effort behind the scenes thanks lads and all the others cheggers and co

Fair play, they are hard workers! Don't know where our club would be without them. Alot of the time, I can't call the ticket office or get to the stadium, but they sort out ticket and travel for me. Hard working decent lads :ayatollah: Viv is a legend!

Tue May 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Carl and Annis have done a lot of work aswell, it's been stressfull as f**k, but hopefully be all worth it in the end and the City will be going up :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Fair play to Chegs he really has put himself out for everyone who wished to travel from this forum and it is appreciated Chegs :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 6:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:Fair play to Chegs he really has put himself out for everyone who wished to travel from this forum and it is appreciated Chegs :ayatollah:

Cheers Carl, cant wait to get up there and all have a beer toghter and a sing song :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Well done Vince, Dibs, Cheggers and everyone else.. If it wasnt for you none of us will be going to Wembley :ayatollah: