Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I won't be wearing my shirt to Wembley....

Tue May 18, 2010 10:30 am

I will NOT be wearing my CCFC home shirt... every time I wear it things go tits up!

So I won't be in blue! I had my away one on Wed night at 50 mins I took it off... the rest is history!!

Any one else have superstitions?

Re: I won't be wearing my shirt to Wembley....

Tue May 18, 2010 11:41 am

Bigbluebird wrote:I will NOT be wearing my CCFC home shirt... every time I wear it things go tits up!

So I won't be in blue! I had my away one on Wed night at 50 mins I took it off... the rest is history!!

I have loads of superstitions!
On Sat I will be wearing the same outfit that I wore on Weds when we won (it is also the same outfit I wore to Leicester last Sunday!)
Don't worry its all been washed since! :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 11:43 am

claire wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:I will NOT be wearing my CCFC home shirt... every time I wear it things go tits up!

On Sat I will be wearing the same outfit that I wore on Weds when we won (it is also the same outfit I wore to Leicester last Sunday!)

Same here even down to the underpants - however you will beplease to note that all the pooh stains came out in the wash after extra time and the pen shoot out!

ceri

Tue May 18, 2010 11:44 am

Big Ceri wrote:
claire wrote:

Same here even down to the underpants - however you will beplease to note that all the pooh stains came out in the wash after extra time and the pen shoot out!

ceri

:lol: That's good news Ceri!!

Tue May 18, 2010 11:48 am

Big Ceri wrote:
claire wrote:

ceri

Thanks for that Ceri. I must admit, it was a major concern of mine that Wembley would be consumed by a pungent stench of 10 day old poo!

Tue May 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Zabier wrote: I must admit, it was a major concern of mine that Wembley would be consumed by a pungent stench of 10 day old poo!

Claire did say she washed them in-between! :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Im wearing my lucky FA Cup semi final y-fronts, they're a bit old - in fact its only the stubborn understains holding them together!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 4:27 pm

claire wrote:

I did the same regarding Leicester game,Same polo shirt,zip up tracksuit,jeans,trainers etc.I was thinking of doing the same for saturday but have realised the temperature will 24 degrees :o which means i will be sweating cobs in my tracksuit. :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I did the same regarding Leicester game,Same polo shirt,zip up tracksuit,jeans,trainers etc.I was thinking of doing the same for saturday but have realised the temperature will 24 degrees :o which means i will be sweating cobs in my tracksuit. :lol:

Well you'd better sweat for the team!! lol..

Tue May 18, 2010 4:49 pm

:lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
claire wrote:

I did the same regarding Leicester game,Same polo shirt,zip up tracksuit,jeans,trainers etc.I was thinking of doing the same for saturday but have realised the temperature will 24 degrees :o which means i will be sweating cobs in my tracksuit. :lol:

We'll all know who to blame if we lose then!!! :lol:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:48 pm

claire wrote:

Same here Claire :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Very similar story.

Having been on the 2nd tier for half the season, I haven't worn my replica shirt so I assume I should continue. My daughter bought a home shirt Last Tuesday and wore it whilst watching the game, she took it off when we went 3-1 down.

I said we need to see through these superstitions, she said sod off, I'm not wearing it.

Tue May 18, 2010 8:09 pm

just me sox :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:21 pm

i will be wearing my wifes lucky blue thongs, wore them to the leicester game,,my wife tells me , they have been lucky for her, as everytime she wears them to town she end up going home with a guy,,,,,,, so saturday i will be wearing them,,,, and i would like to say a big thank you to her :roll: :roll: :roll: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 pm

every time i have sex before going to a game we win by at least 3 goals, :D

single at the mo :roll:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:i will be wearing my wifes lucky blue thongs, wore them to the leicester game,,my wife tells me , they have been lucky for her, as everytime she wears them to town she end up going home with a guy,,,,,,, so saturday i will be wearing them,,,, and i would like to say a big thank you to her :roll: :roll: :roll: :ayatollah:

i dont like the sound of them lucky thongs you on the pull or talking football :lol: i know i wont be wearing my lucky orange t shirt :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:42 pm

ianba wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i will be wearing my wifes lucky blue thongs, wore them to the leicester game,,my wife tells me , they have been lucky for her, as everytime she wears them to town she end up going home with a guy,,,,,,, so saturday i will be wearing them,,,, and i would like to say a big thank you to her :roll: :roll: :roll: :ayatollah:

i dont like the sound of them lucky thongs you on the pull or talking football :lol: i know i wont be wearing my lucky orange t shirt :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: football mate, no time for anything else :ayatollah: :ayatollah: