Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "GOOD LUCK TO OUR MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS"

Tue May 18, 2010 7:02 am

Good luck lads

What you have done this season has been superb

You have the opportunity to make thousands of people in our City and Country proud

Focus on what needs to be done and you will deliver our dream

BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue May 18, 2010 7:50 am

Good luck Bluebirds. One more game, change up a gear and show the world we can be a premiership team.
Do yourselves proud lads. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 am

Good luck lads, give it your all. Oh and Mrs Ramsgate has told me if you win she won't mind a good old monkeyfacing and/or an angry pirate from everyone of you ;)

Tue May 18, 2010 8:52 am

GOOD LUCK FOR SATURDAY U HAVE MADE US THE PROUDEST CLUB THAT CAN BE

DO US PROUD BLUE ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LIVE CITY & DIE CITY

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 9:30 am

You can ALL (Ridsdale not included!!) become legends in your own right at Wembley!!

Good Luck and Enjoy it!!! You have done us proud already!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 9:33 am

Whose limbs were made in Wales, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start.

The game’s afoot:

Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry ‘God for Cardiff, Wales, and Saint Borley!’

— Wembley Stadium, Act 3, Scene Won :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 10:47 am

Good luck city, do us proud! We've waited 50 years for this moment! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 11:34 am

Come on City, take us to where we belong, play well boys, Wembley here we come.
The Blue Army is on the march. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 11:40 am

This is your chance to make history. Win on saturday you will all be immortalised forever in our clubs fine history. You will all face a very stern battle ahead on that there is little doubt but at the end you must all have no regrets, no wishing you could have done more or did something differently. You have done brilliantly all season long with losts of lows and highs but this is going to be your best game yet so go with courage and steeley determination in your task ahead. We all want you to deliver now just go and do it.

A few quotes of victory to see you on the way - they are taken from a book written by soldiers:

"Victory at all cost,victory in spite of terror, victory however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is nothing" - Winston Churchill 13 May 1940.

"Man does not enter the battle to fight but enters for victory. He does everything he can to avoid the first and obtain the second" - General G S Patton

"The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies (Blackpool), to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth (£90m), to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bossom the ones you cherish most" - Ghengis Khan

Now on my command unleash hell!!!!

Ceri Ceaser
Warrant Officer Class One
Garrison Sergeant Major

Tue May 18, 2010 11:58 am

Cmon CITY , now is OUR TIME, COMETH THE HOUR COMETH THE MAN, we believe in you a 100 per cent .
You can make the difference to so many lives. Lads go out there and give it Everything you can, come off that pitch, irrespective of the result , knowing you couldn't have given anything more.
That you gave everything for the Club and the Fans.
Now is the time to complete the Journey.
BLUEBIRDS TILL I DIE!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 12:56 pm

If they play like they have all season they can end 50 years of waiting,hope they can do it for all bluebird fans and absent friends who sadly cannott be with us to see how far we have come in 10 years.
Good luck city make us proud

Tue May 18, 2010 1:05 pm

"The bravest are those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out and meet it".

So come on you Bluebirds make the fans and yourselves proud to wear the blue of Cardiff City.

Cement your names in history and give this great club the satus it deserves - Premier League Football.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Good luck boys,you can do it :ayatollah: whatever happens you have done us proud :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Goodluck boys...you have made us all proud what ever the outcome...you can all hold your heads high and proud!!....BLUUUUUUUUUUUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Good Luck Mr Jones and fellow bluebirds,This is your chance to make history.We are right behind you.

Come on lads you can do it,Play your normal game and we will have too much class for them.

Premiership here we come.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All the best from Lee and Family

Tue May 18, 2010 5:55 pm

This is your time lads, go out there and grab it with both hands (well only Marshall can do it really, but you know what I mean :lol: )

Make all us bluebirds (past and present) proud.

Good luck to you all.

BLOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Good luck lads, 40000 of us will be rooting for you, you know you can do it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 6:10 pm

GO LADS, MAKE HISTORY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Good luck we can do this!
BLUEBIRDS!!!
:ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Good luck lads and know that South Wales will come to a standstill come kick off time. This is the furthest I have ever seen Cardiff progress in my life time and know that whether you win lose or draw do yourself proud and seize the oppurtunity and achieve promotion something that you will never ever forget and as fans until our dying day the memories of Saturday will be etched on our memory. I think of all the fans who have stood on the terraces during the last 40 years watching lower division football in driving rain spending hard earned cash all for the dream ,the impossible and to see Cardiff City the capital of Wales in the Premier Division, We are united as one on saturday and know that when you hear the roar go up from 40,000 Welshman , give your 110 per cent and lets try and fulfill a dream. Best of luck lads

Wed May 19, 2010 2:12 am

Just give it everything you have lads, thats all I ask, best of luck :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 5:41 am

Supported this club since the early 60's and had some wonderful European adventures with you, but NOTHING compares to this match.
I honestly believe you will do it this time and give me my last chance to see something I have dreamed of all my life. You have got to this situation by hard work, concentration and a wonderful team spirit.

Good luck and please don't leave it to penalties as I am having blood pressure problems already !!!

Looking forward to the first game in the premiership next season.

Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 am

PLEASE MAKE MY DREAMS AND YOUR DREAMS HAPPEN, 90MINS AWAY :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 am

win or lose

WITH OUR LITTLE PICK AND SHOVEL

I`LL BE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 9:11 am

Believe and you can achieve anything – be all that you can be!!!! BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!

Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Good luck lads. Go and make history :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Every Cardiff fan knows you can do it boys! Premiership here we come! :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 1:58 pm

good luck saterday 1 game away from becoming cardiff legands come on city. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

good luck boys you can do it :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 7:06 pm

After Midnight Tonight I will print them All of :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: