Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"GOOD LUCK TO OUR MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS"

Mon May 17, 2010 8:47 pm

"GOOD LUCK MESSAGES"

I know many many staff/players from Cardiff City Read This Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
THIS FORUM and THOUSANDS OF OTHER CARDIFF CITY FANS ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have waited 50 Years for This," WE ARE SO PROUD of EVERYONE OF YOU BLUEBIRDS" Win/Lose you will still have made us proud,as your the Nearest We will have ever got to the Promised land. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
But I believe We will Finally make it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will print and hand them to Warren on Thursday to to give to the players on the Coach Friday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "GOOD LUCK TO OUR MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS"

Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm

You can do it, we know you can, just prove it!

Ridsdale this is not down to you :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Good luck to all our Cardiff City players and please please please win this game and prove to everyone out there our welsh club is NO1 and take us to the prems where we belong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 pm

hell yes BLUE ARMY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Best of luck on Saturday, you have the majority of a nation behind you.

Whatever the outcome, we are very proud of what you have achieved this season.

Go out and make history, make it a day i can tell my grandchildren about. Become Cardiff City legends and make us even more proud than we are already. Just do it...............

This is the chance, the one chance, to banish all memories of last season. This is your chance to turn yourselves in to ' never to be forgotten Heroes'. You want it, we want it, the boss wants it. NOW GO GET IT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 8:58 pm

come on boys :ayatollah:
you've given the sleeping giant a nudge
lets take it to the next level
lets get the bugger screaming and kicking his way into the best football league in the world

come on city
you can do it lads :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:02 pm

COME ON CITY "WE CAN DO IT"

IF WE PLAY THE FAST FLOWING FOOTBALL WERE CAPABLE OF
WERE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A GAME.

BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY BLUE ARMY
:ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:03 pm

C'mon lads u've done us proud this season, just 1 more big performance and we will be back where we belong! BLUEBIRDS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:05 pm

you will all be talked about for years to come makes us all proud, NOW GO CREATE HISTORY>>>> :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

come on city you can do it, go make some history. :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:09 pm

I,ve been supporting the city since 1972 and waiting for this moment since then. Cardiff City over that period have broken my heart more times than I can remember, but all the hurt will be worth it if you, the players can win on saturday and take us to the promised land. We the fans will do our part and I,m sure you will do yours, good luck lads and god bless Cardiff City!!!!!

Mon May 17, 2010 9:15 pm

All the best and good luck city for saturday
the very best is where we want to be
the mighty city in the premier league
40,000 to cheer you on
all our dreams in 90 minutes
back to south wales with our heads held high

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

East Cardiff Bluebirds

Mon May 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Proud of you lads - this season has been amazing - Now get your asses out there and do the business.
You do your part, and us, the fans - We will do ours.

Wembley will feel like your home ground - You just watch!!! :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Good luck boys, 1 game away from the big time.. We can do it :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Swansea or Spurs
Glanford Park or Goodison Park
Tosser Tate or Ryan Giggs

You know what you want.

C'mon City you can do it-Don't Stop Believing

Mon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

we can do it !!!!!!there will be 40000 bluebirds behind you on saturday

90 minutes away from premiership

c'mon lads one last big game

Mon May 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Come on City, last step of a long climb.

Good luck lads from all at Clydebank - there's a good luck message in our programme for this Saturday too :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Give it all you got lads were behind you all the way...... :ayatollah: . come on bluebirds

Mon May 17, 2010 9:35 pm

40000 Cardiff City fans are right behind you guys.

All that hard work lets give it one last huge push.

90 mins of hard work then we are there.

Good luck :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 9:55 pm

COME ON CITY...............rewrite history lads........the First Welsh Team in the Premiership!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm

boys if you read the press,media and internet sites NOBODY wants us and you to win,they dont want cardiff or a welsh team in there premier league ,show them how good you are and that you deserve to be there .....we,re gonna be right behind all game singing our hearts out ...make history and become legends,this is OUR time and YOUR time.....chase every ball,win every tackle and when you find it hard to run catch another breath and run that bit more ....your prize awaits you...we,re with you DO IT FOR YOU,DO IT FOR US,DO IT FOR CARDIFF.....WE ARE CARDIFF....BLUE ARMY !!!!

Mon May 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Good luck boys.

Your tremendous determination to reach the promised land is without a doubt paying off, all the fans love each and every one of you but please, make us proud, and make yourselves heroes in the eyes of Cardiff City FC.

Mon May 17, 2010 10:40 pm

All the best boys i have waited all my life for this make my dream come true.BLUEBIRDS

Mon May 17, 2010 10:57 pm

No matter what happens, just remember, you've done us all proud. If you don't win though, I might cry myself to sleep for the next 365 days! Please do it! :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 11:11 pm

HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT \\..\\
HE PLAYS ON THE RIGHT //.//
THAT BOY CHRIS BURKE
TAKE US TO THE TOP FLIGHT

WHAT THAT COMING OVER THE HILL
IT'S MICHAEL CHOPRA
MICHAEL CHOPRAAAA

OOOOO KEV MCNAUGHTON
YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
OOO KEV MCNAUGHTON
I'D LET YOU SHAG MY WIFE
OOO KEV MCNAUGHTON
I WANT SILVER HAIR TOOOOO :ayatollah:

ANTHONY GERRARD
ANTHONY GERRARD
HES GOT A COUSIN
CALLED STEVIE G (CALLED STEVIE G)
BUT HE IS WAY MORE FAMOUS
BECAUSE HE SIGNED FOR
THE FAMOUS CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah:

LOVE CARDIFF AND
HATE RIDSDALE :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Good Luck boys, We're all behind you, 100%. You've made us proud through the rough times this season and kept every single one of our smiles on faces. Through the Court Case, through the Demonstrations, and through the Injury Worries, you kept going strong, and got what you deserved. You are one game away from the biggest & the best league in the world, and you're all good enough to get there. You've made us proud this year, like you always do. Money or No Money, We're Cardiff City at heart, and thats what matters. From the Backroom Staff, Dave, Terry, Mags and the rest of you lads, and the Stadium & ticket office staff, to the Players, this is our time.

"...With my Little Pick And Shovel I'll Be There..."

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 5:17 am

Good luck lads, Essex is a Bluebird. Do us proud lads, you deserve the Premiership.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 18, 2010 6:14 am

Come on City and you can do it , you've come this far now and its you who have gotten us here . We have proven we dont need the big signings and huge squads just guts , enthusiasm and determination is all that's needed !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION !