Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my husband HAS NOT TAKEN HIS

Mon May 17, 2010 2:14 pm

VALIUM FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS . AT THIS MOMENT HE IS OUT IN THE GARDEN SCREAMING AT HIS CHICKINS TO GET BACK IN THE COOP . HE IS SHOUTING GET BACK IN THERE GET IN THERE YOU FETHERD BASTARDS I HATE YOU .I AM LOOKING OUT THE BED ROOM WINDOW AND I CAN SEE OUR NEXT DOOR NAIGHBOURS LAUGHING AT HIM. IT IS FUNNY MIND. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I HATE MY HUSBAND SO MUCH. :(

Re: my husband HAS NOT TAKEN HIS

Mon May 17, 2010 2:25 pm

I heard he gets more love off the chickens than off you :lol: :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 2:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 3:30 pm

warrens or light sussex, rose my dear???

Mon May 17, 2010 4:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:warrens or light sussex, rose my dear???

...... i dont know what thay are baz but thay make a hell of a mess of harrys garden ill have to get another gardener in i had fun with winston the last one. :lol: :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 4:04 pm

clair is looking for another job ;) :D

Mon May 17, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm pretty good digging in the trench especially the stench trench ;) and I can lay pipe too :mrgreen:

Mon May 17, 2010 4:13 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I'm pretty good digging in the trench especially the stench trench ;) and I can lay pipe too :mrgreen:

...... post your cv on this thread and ill consider it. :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 4:19 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I'm pretty good digging in the trench especially the stench trench ;) and I can lay pipe too :mrgreen:

wossat a certificate of virility? I got lots of stamina missus :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 4:22 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

wossat a certificate of virility? I got lots of stamina missus :lol:

....... you have the job can you start tonight.and i will supply the condoms. do you like sex games :o

Mon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

cv

baz

age 45

sex.......yes please

work.................i find it eating 2 breakfasts in one go

weight..............slightly big bone( a little on the chubby side)

ambition.......to eat 2very large hot dogs whilst talking on the fone going into CCS

shoe size 11

sock size 6

i am sort of ambitious and suffer from really chronic hayfever :D

Mon May 17, 2010 4:26 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:cv

baz

age 45

sex.......yes please

work.................i find it eating 2 breakfasts in one go

weight..............slightly big bone( a little on the chubby side)

ambition.......to eat 2very large hot dogs whilst talking on the fone going into CCS

shoe size 11

sock size 6

i am sort of ambitious and suffer from really chronic hayfever :D

....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your in with a chance baz thats a good cv :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 4:28 pm

aye I do as long as there a tin of shaving cream, a bic razor and a tin of golden syrup involved im up for it :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 4:29 pm

ihatealiens wrote:aye I do as long as there a tin of shaving cream, a bic razor and a tin of golden syrup involved im up for it :lol:

......... your in with a chance :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

is it ok if I bring the 14 kids with me? They be happy to clean out the chickin shit in your coop while we play games as long as you get em a bag of dolly mixtures each to keep em quiet while we shaggin :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh Rose have u got any of them soopasize comdomms left that Winston brings over from Jameica? Them standard dulux ones always split when I shags the girlies ;)

Mon May 17, 2010 4:59 pm

ihatealiens wrote:is it ok if I bring the 14 kids with me? They be happy to clean out the chickin shit in your coop while we play games as long as you get em a bag of dolly mixtures each to keep em quiet while we shaggin :lol:

....... no dont fetch the kids with you just incase you decide to stay over for the night i love children but me and harry where never blessed with them would you consider farthering children with me harry would be so pleased. :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 5:12 pm

ihatealiens wrote:is it ok if I bring the 14 kids with me? They be happy to clean out the chickin shit in your coop while we play games as long as you get em a bag of dolly mixtures each to keep em quiet while we shaggin :lol:

....... no dont fetch the kids with you just incase you decide to stay over for the night i love children but me and harry where never blessed with them would you consider farthering children with me harry would be so pleased. :ayatollah:

I cant I'm shooting spud water since the operation :lol:

Mon May 17, 2010 5:26 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

I cant I'm shooting spud water since the operation :lol:

....... o well just a thought .never mind still come round i fancy a bit of spud water. :lol: :lol: