Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fao martin 63

Mon May 17, 2010 7:06 am

hi mart its tony the bus we are running was going all the way on to wembley but im trying to park up and tube it to wembley,the pub annis has booked looks good ,only ten mins from the ground i will try and convince everyone that its a good idea as long as we can park our bus up somewhere,im off to work now i will try and get your number off phil and give you a ring.

Re: fao martin 63

Mon May 17, 2010 7:11 am

hiya Tony and Annis's pub sounds good and there are a lot of buses going up to Ruislip anyway coz theres 5 or 6 pubs there , sounds good to me mate . Is there a bog on the bus ?? :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 7:18 am

dont think so ,it might be the same bus we had for fa cup final ,dont drink to much on the way up have a shedful when we get up there thats my plan anyway, might be dodgy on the way home mind piss stops every ten miles lol :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 7:20 am

whats the best way from Ruislip in to Wembley , the tube or the train ? I think theres both there :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 7:44 am

Martyn1963 wrote:whats the best way from Ruislip in to Wembley , the tube or the train ? I think theres both there :ayatollah:

The train only takes 8 mins. Booked my tickets online on the Chiltern Railway website, had them within two days. £3.70 return :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 3:44 pm

if everybody who has asked annis , can they use the pub turns up there will be about 500 lol. so should be interesting! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D