Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That was Fun!

Sun May 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Thought I'd nip out for a couple of swift ones on a boring Sunday night, well unbeknown to me, it would be quite the opposite.
Starting off I was in the beer garden (as I smoke) the weather in London at the moment is shite, goes back inside bought another beer, grabbed the paper and sat down.
Then it started, When Cardiff played QPR a few weeks ago I bought a few pin badges off some bloke selling them in O'Neils (Shepherds Bush), I had these badges on my t.shirt tonight, there were 3 "lads" sitting a few tables away and I just got the feeling things just weren't right, and then it was "you Cardiff", I replied "yeah", then they started about the Welsh in the premier, debts, trouble etc...and they were getting a bit cuntish with me (I'm not a small lad) but I thought there's 3 of them, I'm on their patch................what did I do......faked a phone call on the mobile to go outside and jumped on the tube back home, Now I feel like the most cowardly c**t in the WORLD.
Thank f**k for internet anonymity, because I'm :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: That was Fun!

Sun May 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Why didn't you fake a phone call while sitting at your table and talk quietly into your phone saying things like "yeah, 3 of them" look down mutter a few more words quietly then"what? 20 minutes" a few more words quietly then "6 of you?" then a few more word like "yeah, should be enough to do it. I'll see you in a bit. You'll know them, they're on the table by the fruit machine". Then hang up and just keep reading the paper. Hopefully by then they'll have got worried and fucked off. If they're still there when the 20 minutes has elapsed, you know you could be in trouble :lol:

Sun May 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Why didn't you fake a phone call while sitting at your table and talk quietly into your phone saying things like "yeah, 3 of them" look down mutter a few more words quietly then"what? 20 minutes" a few more words quietly then "6 of you?" then a few more word like "yeah, should be enough to do it. I'll see you in a bit. You'll know them, they're on the table by the fruit machine". Then hang up and just keep reading the paper. Hopefully by then they'll have got worried and fucked off. If they're still there when the 20 minutes has elapsed, you know you could be in trouble :lol:

I was going to phone my mate, who's just up the road but I thought It would blow over, It did get quite heated :lol:
if I'm in that situation again, I'll do just that. :ayatollah:
Are all QPR fans pricks, or was I just unlucky :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 16, 2010 9:47 pm

No, they're all like that

Sun May 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Why didn't you fake a phone call while sitting at your table and talk quietly into your phone saying things like "yeah, 3 of them" look down mutter a few more words quietly then"what? 20 minutes" a few more words quietly then "6 of you?" then a few more word like "yeah, should be enough to do it. I'll see you in a bit. You'll know them, they're on the table by the fruit machine". Then hang up and just keep reading the paper. Hopefully by then they'll have got worried and fucked off. If they're still there when the 20 minutes has elapsed, you know you could be in trouble :lol:

Brilliant! :ayatollah: