Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

met a jack last nite

Sun May 16, 2010 8:28 pm

i was at work last night (pizza boy) and went to a house in bedwas and a kid who was maybe about 15 answered the door and he had a jack coat on and if i planned this it wouldnt have happened as perfect but my ipod was on shuffle and jus as he opened the door and i saw the jack badge on i hear we still talk about it, yes bluebirds flyiong high came on he says to me ur a cardiff fan then i said yer is there any other way to be? then he says cmoooooonnnnnn blackpool they gonna win!! i jus said to him its ironik that ur supporting the team that knocked u out the playoffs why is that? his face just dropped and he said shut up cardiff n give me my pizza. i jus said cant take the truth is it or is it that ur that bitter that you cant take it that we are going to wembley and your not? he ended up jus grabbing his pizza off me handing me the money and slamming the door. anyone think i got to him ? :ayatollah:

Re: met a jack last nite

Sun May 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Should of shit on the pizza.

:ayatollah:

Sun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

did you get a tip :lol: :lol:

Sun May 16, 2010 9:40 pm

roberts1927 wrote:i was at work last night (pizza boy) and went to a house in bedwas and a kid who was maybe about 15 answered the door and he had a jack coat on and if i planned this it wouldnt have happened as perfect but my ipod was on shuffle and jus as he opened the door and i saw the jack badge on i hear we still talk about it, yes bluebirds flyiong high came on he says to me ur a cardiff fan then i said yer is there any other way to be? then he says cmoooooonnnnnn blackpool they gonna win!! i jus said to him its ironik that ur supporting the team that knocked u out the playoffs why is that? his face just dropped and he said shut up cardiff n give me my pizza. i jus said cant take the truth is it or is it that ur that bitter that you cant take it that we are going to wembley and your not? he ended up jus grabbing his pizza off me handing me the money and slamming the door. anyone think i got to him ? :ayatollah:

Jack in Bedwas.

What a lonely existence.

What street. I'll deck it out in Wembley flags :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
roberts1927 wrote:i was at work last night (pizza boy) and went to a house in bedwas and a kid who was maybe about 15 answered the door and he had a jack coat on and if i planned this it wouldnt have happened as perfect but my ipod was on shuffle and jus as he opened the door and i saw the jack badge on i hear we still talk about it, yes bluebirds flyiong high came on he says to me ur a cardiff fan then i said yer is there any other way to be? then he says cmoooooonnnnnn blackpool they gonna win!! i jus said to him its ironik that ur supporting the team that knocked u out the playoffs why is that? his face just dropped and he said shut up cardiff n give me my pizza. i jus said cant take the truth is it or is it that ur that bitter that you cant take it that we are going to wembley and your not? he ended up jus grabbing his pizza off me handing me the money and slamming the door. anyone think i got to him ? :ayatollah:

Jack in Bedwas.

What a lonely existence.

What street. I'll deck it out in Wembley flags :lol: :ayatollah:

It must have been Tank, he was told by his mum its time for bed wuss and he ended up in Bedwas. :lol:

Sun May 16, 2010 9:49 pm

And the address was? :lol:

Sun May 16, 2010 9:50 pm

How high did you have the volume if he could hear the song coming out of your earpieces?

Mon May 17, 2010 9:55 am

I'm not giving the address I'm already in trouble for something similar i delivered to some hot girls and took 1 of their numbers off the driver slip and they made a complaint coz turned out it was 1 of the girls mums.. :o My iPod was plugged into my car so coming out of my speakers so wasn't really that loud!!!

Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 am

Why was he wearing his coat in the house!!! :D

Mon May 17, 2010 10:41 am

i thought that too mate but then also thought why he is wearing a jack coat at all :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 10:59 am

roberts1927 wrote:i delivered to some hot girls and took 1 of their numbers off the driver slip and they made a complaint coz turned out it was 1 of the girls mums

Sounds like you were the vicitm of a wind up :lol: A good one though

Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 pm

kavanagh wrote:Why was he wearing his coat in the house!!! :D

scruffy gypo c**t cant afford to pay his bills :lol: