Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away Members/Stadium Card Holders

Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Alrite guys, I know it's a long shot but wondering if anyone has already got a ticket and is not using their fan number tomorrow? We are 2 away members and I am looking to get another ticket so 3 of us can sit together. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, cheers :ayatollah:

Re: Away Members/Stadium Card Holders

Sun May 16, 2010 8:33 pm

I wonder if they'd let you pay the £3.50 for a new Stadium Card/Fan Number when buying the tickets?

Sun May 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Worth a shot! :D

Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 pm

would welcome somebody else's if any are left? Have a minibus of 14 going and need 2 tickets. If anyone is not using them then I guarantee that these will only go to 2 genuine fans

Sun May 16, 2010 11:28 pm

if they are genuine fans how come they have no tickets from being a season ticket holder at least

Mon May 17, 2010 5:19 am

I might have 1 adult and 1 child number for use by tonight, if anyone is interested then drop me a pm and I'll get back to you when I'm in from work :ayatollah:

Mon May 17, 2010 6:18 am

machen_blue wrote:would welcome somebody else's if any are left? Have a minibus of 14 going and need 2 tickets. If anyone is not using them then I guarantee that these will only go to 2 genuine fans

You have a pm :old: