Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club shop closed ffs!!!

Sat May 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Went down ccs at 2:30 today to get some new gear for wembley only to find that the shop shut at 2pm and isn't back open until Monday.

1 week away from the biggest match in the clubs history where fans will want new merch to wear so have money ready to put into the tills and they're shut.

2 stadium managers and we still can't get the shop open.

Useless just like at Ninian.

Re: Club shop closed ffs!!!

Sat May 15, 2010 4:03 pm

They shut at 7pm last night. Wasn't happy with this when I was down there sorting our bus out etc.

Went down today as I was in the area and didn't see any opening times. Was in there at half 1 and very busy.

Sat May 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Gonzo wrote:Went down ccs at 2:30 today to get some new gear for wembley only to find that the shop shut at 2pm and isn't back open until Monday.

1 week away from the biggest match in the clubs history where fans will want new merch to wear so have money ready to put into the tills and they're shut.

Is there any stock there to sell?

Sat May 15, 2010 4:06 pm

since62 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Went down ccs at 2:30 today to get some new gear for wembley only to find that the shop shut at 2pm and isn't back open until Monday.

Still quite a bit by the sounds of it.

Still have stocks of home and away shirts for a tenner

I was going to go down and get some thing tomorrow with my tickets, but obviously not now

Sat May 15, 2010 4:06 pm

since62 wrote:

Yes. They were re-filling the rails when I was in there. Lots of stuff going out etc.

Sat May 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Its crazy, if the ticket office is open so should the club shop be with a steady amount of people coming and going, they aint got a clue have they