Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

soccer AM

Sat May 15, 2010 11:50 am

anyone seen it this morning,that silly cow with no tits allong with max who sits down to have a piss. were tellin the nation how they wanted blackpool to win, it was like real radio. DJ should show it to the players :evil:

Re: soccer AM

Sat May 15, 2010 11:53 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Every body hates us & we don't care!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 11:59 am

aye and guess who next weeks supporters are on that shit show . you got it fecking blackpool thats 30% of there support all in one place lol

Sat May 15, 2010 12:01 pm

An awful show. When that lezzer Chamberlain tries to do humour, you just cringe with embarrassment for her. A once great show now reduced to that pile of shite

Sat May 15, 2010 12:18 pm

After Max's first pledge to Blackpool they came back from an ad break and he said good luck to Cardiff and Blackpool as he had been told about the bias, but then it all started again with him saying come on Ollie and Chamberlain suggesting everyone wants to see Ollie in the Premiership.

They was a wayward chant of come on bluebirds from the crew.

I am hoping it's just an underdog thing and we all like underdogs, if it's anything to do with a Welsh and English 'thing' then shame on them.

Thank goodness none of us will be watching it next week if Blackpool's fans are there.

Sat May 15, 2010 12:22 pm

I thought the taxi thing was good, & the scetch with Beckford eating somthing out of a urinal was hilerious. :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Did you see that jack squaddie win the solider thing? He only won it because he was inbred!!

Sat May 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Wayne S wrote:After Max's first pledge to Blackpool they came back from an ad break and he said good luck to Cardiff and Blackpool as he had been told about the bias, but then it all started again with him saying come on Ollie and Chamberlain suggesting everyone wants to see Ollie in the Premiership.

I am hoping it's just an underdog thing and we all like underdogs, if it's anything to do with a Welsh and English 'thing' then shame on them.

Thank goodness none of us will be watching it next week if Blackpool's fans are there.

Why does she seem to think that she speaks for every football supporter when she comes out with these ridiculous claims? This is a show for the post-Premiership supporters which is best summed up by the way they mentioned Chelsea's honours as only Premiership titles. Are they worried that it might show that one of the Premiership's 'big guns' won f**k all pre-Abramovich?

Sat May 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Wayne S wrote:After Max's first pledge to Blackpool they came back from an ad break and he said good luck to Cardiff and Blackpool as he had been told about the bias, but then it all started again with him saying come on Ollie and Chamberlain suggesting everyone wants to see Ollie in the Premiership.

i think it is because we are welsh they hate us having any sucsess.lets be onest here how could anyone have an affiliation with the seasiders,it a dirty stinking hole. on the other hand this could work for us, Holloway has everybody believe that everybody is against them just like morinio does. well he cant use that bullshit now. :old:

Sat May 15, 2010 1:17 pm

the bluebirds will show them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: