Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What you all doing today then?

Sat May 15, 2010 9:47 am

Im going up the Gym in a bit, then out on the beer tonight to let the week of stress go away. Just warming up for next sat cant wait for it now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What you all doing today then?

Sat May 15, 2010 9:51 am

I'm lazing in bed with my laptop. I'm working my first night shift in 10 weeks tonight - and my mrs decided to wake me up at 6.45 this morning because she cannot do anything quietly!! Should be fun!!

Sat May 15, 2010 9:52 am

fishing :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:57 am

playing cricket against swansea :D :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 10:01 am

milly44 wrote:playing cricket against swansea :D :ayatollah:

They must never drop a catch, what with six fingers and all!!

Sat May 15, 2010 10:02 am

Chegs, is today a Saturday? Yes. Football season? Yes
Well it has to be football then, taking the boys to watch Aldershot vs Rotherham today then tomorrow going to Wembley for Oxford vs York, then Monday Charlton vs Swindon and Tuesday Millwall vs Huddersfield.....oh and then next Saturday back to Wemberly for some mickey mouse match :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Sat May 15, 2010 10:04 am

Bluetaf wrote:Chegs, is today a Saturday? Yes. Football season? Yes
Well it has to be football then, taking the boys to watch Aldershot vs Rotherham today then tomorrow going to Wembley for Oxford vs York, then Monday Charlton vs Swindon and Tuesday Millwall vs Huddersfield.....oh and then next Saturday back to Wemberly for some mickey mouse match :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Fair play Andy, thats a good effort!!
how was the Fulham game?

Sat May 15, 2010 10:08 am

Out with a mate from the Army who I havent seen for 18 years, watch the football and catch up.........could get messy (in a drinking sense, not the latest City transfer rumour!) :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 10:29 am

Claire, Morgan and I had a great time in Hamburg. It was stressfull getting the texts back from the rest of the family at the CCS, my daughter, was updating me with the agg. score and we were thinking it was the score on the night so thought we had won. :( :oops:
It wa only when she said that we were going into extra time that Morgan and I found out the true score :lol:
Lots of Fulham around us couldn't understand why we were so stressed then celebrating when we won the penalty shoot out until we took our coats off and they then see our Cardiff shirts :D :D fair play to them all wishing us good luck in the final and hoping that we go up.
Watched the match on i-player yesterday and even though I knew the score my heart was pounding just like up at Leicester, then my wife said "you have been there it was the most nerve wracking time she has had at a match" :D
See you Saturday at the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Sat May 15, 2010 10:36 am

Bluetaf wrote:Claire, Morgan and I had a great time in Hamburg. It was stressfull getting the texts back from the rest of the family at the CCS, my daughter, was updating me with the agg. score and we were thinking it was the score on the night so thought we had won. :( :oops:
It wa only when she said that we were going into extra time that Morgan and I found out the true score :lol:
Lots of Fulham around us couldn't understand why we were so stressed then celebrating when we won the penalty shoot out until we took our coats off and they then see our Cardiff shirts :D :D fair play to them all wishing us good luck in the final and hoping that we go up.
Watched the match on i-player yesterday and even though I knew the score my heart was pounding just like up at Leicester, then my wife said "you have been there it was the most nerve wracking time she has had at a match" :D
See you Saturday at the pub :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

:lol: she's right!! you should have been there, I've never felt so nervous in my life!!
What's the chances of us being sat next to each other again on Saturday? :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 10:55 am

:lol: she's right!! you should have been there, I've never felt so nervous in my life!!
What's the chances of us being sat next to each other again on Saturday? :lol:[/quote]

Annis has got the tickets for the family and me :ayatollah: and hopefully will be receiving post from me today to send them by return.
Can't wait, the only way that I will get through is by going to those other games and seeing the support of the losing teams and hoping that I don't go through the same :)

Sat May 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Well I finished work for cheggers at two now im doing feck all

Sat May 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Been for a skate(Starting to play ice hockey) then popped down to the club shop to pick up the away shirt for £10! Got the home kit at the start of the season. No cricket game for us due to this new Premier League Milly plays in!