Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i am sooooooo wound up

Sat May 15, 2010 9:12 am

mrs b has given me a warning ''calm f*cking down'' she said

running around the house singing ''tonights gonna be a good good night'' she is gonna stop my coffee now :o

never mind cold knapp tonight fishing ''who fancy's it then'' :D

Re: i am sooooooo wound up

Sat May 15, 2010 9:17 am

Haha! That song is on down the devils games. Good tune to pump people up. No fan of that music but still something good to get the crowd going

Sat May 15, 2010 9:19 am

I'm a bag of mixed emotions, mate. One minute I'm up and bouncing, the next I watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBK_hvC9Mf8

Again, and nearly end up in floods of tears (real men DO cry), and then I get into a nervous panic, knowing that we've got the emotional rollercoaster to ride again on Saturday.

My mrs is fed up of hearing Cardiff chants, but tough, she woke me up at 6.45 this morning and I'm working nights. Bitch :D

Sat May 15, 2010 9:20 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go8ABAkQcfk

Sat May 15, 2010 9:23 am

Baz this song has wound me up now aswell! I'm off for a skate too(I play some ice hockey) so don't worry not a woofter who just likes to skate! :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:29 am

Mr Davies wrote:I'm a bag of mixed emotions, mate. One minute I'm up and bouncing, the next I watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBK_hvC9Mf8

Again, and nearly end up in floods of tears (real men DO cry), and then I get into a nervous panic, knowing that we've got the emotional rollercoaster to ride again on Saturday.

My mrs is fed up of hearing Cardiff chants, but tough, she woke me up at 6.45 this morning and I'm working nights. Bitch :D

yes i now have a tear in my eye..................and i am even more wound up now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue birds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:30 am

Goodshoes wrote:Baz this song has wound me up now aswell! I'm off for a skate too(I play some ice hockey) so don't worry not a woofter who just likes to skate! :lol:

i am buzzzzzzzzzing, that song will be in my head forever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks Baz youve wound us all up now :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:40 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:Baz this song has wound me up now aswell! I'm off for a skate too(I play some ice hockey) so don't worry not a woofter who just likes to skate! :lol:

i am buzzzzzzzzzing, that song will be in my head forever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Baz, get to a devils game next season - you will hear it then and it defiantely be stuck in your head forever then! :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:58 am

this time next week, there will be some serious shitting of pants going on as we arrive in london. :shock:

:ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Goodshoes wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Baz, get to a devils game next season - you will hear it then and it defiantely be stuck in your head forever then! :lol:
mr shoes i will take you up on that offer, will look forward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 3:31 pm

I keep waving those cheap flags we were given shouting wembley wembley!