Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wembley this morning and forum pub

Sat May 15, 2010 8:57 am

I just could not resist coming home from work this morning via Wembley, and the forum pub in south ruislip
Here are a few pictures that I took
AndyFS

oie_P150510_05.170001-1.JPG

oie_P150510_05.120001-1.JPG

P150510_05.120002.JPG

P150510_05.340001.JPG

P150510_05.350001.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wembley this morning and forum pub

Sat May 15, 2010 9:33 am

:ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:37 am

Andy thats OUR Pub and I have gone there on OUR LAST 2 VISITS TO WEMBLEY, REALLY LOOKED AFTER WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:Andy thats OUR Pub and I have gone there on OUR LAST 2 VISITS TO WEMBLEY, REALLY LOOKED AFTER WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As I said Annis, I just felt the need to go via Wembley and the pub this morning. It was nice and quiet :lol: (04:30), was surprised that there were NO club flags around the ground, just the FA Cup ones.
See you all next Sat :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Sat May 15, 2010 10:29 am

Bluetaf wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Andy thats OUR Pub and I have gone there on OUR LAST 2 VISITS TO WEMBLEY, REALLY LOOKED AFTER WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As I said Annis, I just felt the need to go via Wembley and the pub this morning. It was nice and quiet :lol: (04:30), was surprised that there were NO club flags around the ground, just the FA Cup ones.
AndyFS

Andy,I am staying in the fox and goose hotel hanger lane,How far is to the Middlesex Arms from there? Is It walkable,taxi or tube? :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 11:15 am

Hiya lads, what's the postcode for the Middlesex arms and can I park there, or near there, for the day?

Cheers for your help, see you all next weekend at WEMBERLEEEEE!! :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 11:21 am

I'll get the details over to you Dan.

Sat May 15, 2010 11:30 am

Bowmonster wrote:
Bluetaf wrote:

AndyFS

Andy,I am staying in the fox and goose hotel hanger lane,How far is to the Middlesex Arms from there? Is It walkable,taxi or tube? :ayatollah:

Driving distance is 5.9 miles door to door tube/train from hanger lane to South Ruislip via>>perivale>>greenford>>northolt>>>south ruislip