Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"OUR CLUB HAS OFFICIALLY"

Sat May 15, 2010 8:24 am

After Cardiff City Sold just under 30,000 Tickets in 2 Days.
asked the League to consider giving US extra Tickets, But in my Opinion dont hold your Breath, as Blackpool will prob Sell Over 20,000 Tickets.

So The ground could end up with a lot of Empty Seats. Blackpool have lifted Restrictions on Who Buys Tickets for their End.

Re: "OUR CLUB HAS OFFICIALLY"

Sat May 15, 2010 8:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:After Cardiff City Sold just under 30,000 Tickets in 2 Days.
asked the League to consider giving US extra Tickets, But in my Opinion dont hold your Breath, as Blackpool will prob Sell Over 20,000 Tickets.

So The ground could end up with a lot of Empty Seats. Blackpool have lifted Restrictions on Who Buys Tickets for their End.

I wouldn't be surprised if a load of Jacks turn up at Wembley, causing trouble. Just what we need!!

Sat May 15, 2010 8:27 am

none of them got any guts, 37000 city fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 8:30 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:none of them got any guts, 37000 city fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well, I don't know, it's their only chance of getting anywhere near a Championship Play-off Final!!

Sat May 15, 2010 8:34 am

Greg, NEVER, they struggle to come here in a bubble, they even take tablets and everything they can think off for their Nerves.

Sat May 15, 2010 8:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:Greg, NEVER, they struggle to come here in a bubble, they even take tablets and everything they can think off for their Nerves.

:lol: :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 8:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:Greg, NEVER, they struggle to come here in a bubble, they even take tablets and everything they can think off for their Nerves.

I though it was a "nice pot of sticky, sticky" that they were on??

Sat May 15, 2010 8:50 am

Mr Davies wrote:

I though it was a "nice pot of sticky, sticky" that they were on??

:lol: :lol: