Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

how many new players do we need if we go up ?????

Sat May 15, 2010 12:27 am

i reckon 9 :( :ayatollah:

Re: how many new players do we need if we go up ?????

Sat May 15, 2010 12:31 am

marshall is safe.
super kev will do fine.
ledley.
bothroyd attitude permitting.
chops ?????

but we will need to be realistic IF we go up. the malaysians will not throw wild money at us, they will consoladate our immediate future, and help us grow :ayatollah:

it will be tough but people like blake and gerrard who are young and doing well at this level, will have to learn very quick if we go up !

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

i agree with marshall, kev and bothroyd but we never know which bothroyd is going to turn up .
i want chopra to do well just cant see him doing it in the prem !! :( we deffinately need a new left back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:46 am

Blackpool Blues wrote:i agree with marshall, kev and bothroyd but we never know which bothroyd is going to turn up .
i want chopra to do well just cant see him doing it in the prem !! :( we deffinately need a new left back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im 50/50 on chops. but to get a striker better than him, would cost alot with price tags thrown about thesedays. :twisted:
while the malaysians are great for us, there not dull and IMO will not throw money around like confetti :cry:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:53 am

i know :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: at least there is something goood happening behind the scenes :D
chopra is in his element in the championship but hopefully he can push himself and do it in the prem with us :ayatollah: but we do need a couple of new faces maybe a few free transfers ????

Sat May 15, 2010 12:56 am

Blackpool Blues wrote:i know :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: at least there is something goood happening behind the scenes :D
chopra is in his element in the championship but hopefully he can push himself and do it in the prem with us :ayatollah: but we do need a couple of new faces maybe a few free transfers ????

he needs to sort his head out of the field first. then i believe he will provide the goods for us :ayatollah: