Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

james fox new version maybe?

Sat May 15, 2010 12:22 am

Just seen Barry Mcaullfies twitter saying look out for an anouncment regarding music to help us towards wembley? just geussing but maybe james fox has updated his lyrics to the new team?

Re: james fox new version maybe?

Sat May 15, 2010 12:35 am

Oh no, here comes the third rate music people trying to make a fast buck off the back of the club. No offence to James Fox but he's shit. Come Wembley they all pop out of the woodwork. Where the f**k was he when the club were playing at the "Stadium de Winding Up Order". He could have been busking outside to chip in towards the tax bill couldn't he. But oh no, only Wembley will do, the f*cking leach.

Oh and as for posting on Twiter - please come on, get a f*cking life! :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:39 am

f*cking Hell...One day member and 5 Posts made and you got a lot to say....Leve Foxy alone Bargoed boy he is mun!

Sat May 15, 2010 12:41 am

kavanagh wrote:f*cking Hell...One day member and 5 Posts made and you got a lot to say....Leve Foxy alone Bargoed boy he is mun!

Oh Kav read ya f*cking pm's mun. (That's messages up the top of the page like)

Sat May 15, 2010 12:43 am

his fa cup final version was great it was done to celebrate us getting to the fa cup final.
we wernt expected to get there, and when we lost it wasnt the end of the world.

the last thing i would want to see though, is a song made for the 22nd, and we go there and lose, this is the biggest game in the clubs history, lets just get there and do the job.

the pope can write a song the minute we win for all i care, but lets keep all focus on the game and not being number 1 in the charts :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:49 am

I think Kavanagh has dropped off. Pissed I expect see.
Here's a tip for anyone who's been on a night out and they need a lift home. DON'T phone Kavanagh! He will turn up but he's likely to run you over, trust me there's witnesses and everything. :lol: