Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO WOULD YOU MOST LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING

Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 pm

IN THE PREMIERSHIP IF WERE PROMOTED ?

Its MAN UTD Home and Away for me followed by Chelsea and Man City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHO WOULD YOU MOST LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING

Fri May 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Tottenham

Fri May 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:IN THE PREMIERSHIP IF WERE PROMOTED ?

Its MAN UTD Home and Away for me followed by Chelsea and Man City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Man City because i have never been there, also Chelsea because after going there this season for the first time i would definitely go there again, and Man Utd away would be awesome. Liverpool away would be a good trip to but been there so not as good. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Chelsea home
Everton away

Fri May 14, 2010 10:59 pm

How are you Dai ?, getting Excited :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:How are you Dai ?, getting Excited :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, excited is an understatement, cant sleep, im dreaming about it and ive scored the winner a few times. :lol: I dont know why but i said once we made the play offs that if we get to the final its ours and im still confident. Cant wait now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:How are you Dai ?, getting Excited :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, excited is an understatement, cant sleep, im dreaming about it and ive scored the winner a few times. :lol: I dont know why but i said once we made the play offs that if we get to the final its ours and im still confident. Cant wait now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

I really believe it is Our year Now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

:lol:

I really believe it is Our year Now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know we have the same opinion about Dave Jones, but i will honestly give him the credit he deserves if he takes us up, especially when he asked for 4 new players in January and his wish was not granted, i agree to mate its OUR year we will NEVER get a better chance. :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:16 pm

done the liverpool and chelsea so it would have to be

man utd and west ham n if the chance comes up man city and arsenal

Fri May 14, 2010 11:19 pm

STOKE

f**k going to away games where you pay £80 and lose 7-0

Fri May 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Anyone!!! It has been my life long dream to see City play at the highest level. Will we ever have a better chance?

Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 pm

stoke and chelsea away

everyone at our fortress CCS ;)

Fri May 14, 2010 11:24 pm

I'd like to play Liverpool. My misses dad is a huge Drivelpool fan, so it'd be a fun game.