Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis/sam

Fri May 14, 2010 10:53 pm

i remember annis saying to us in 1998 (outside a pub on the way to wrexham welsh invitation trophy final) that the best thing to happen to ccfc was us to go down coz there was a guy interested in taking us over and it would be the best thing that would happen to this club. well annis mate you were spot on. i for one would like to see sam watching us at the ccs in the premier league coz if it wasn't for that man we would be playing barnet next season

Re: annis/sam

Fri May 14, 2010 10:56 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:i remember annis saying to us in 1998 (outside a pub on the way to wrexham welsh invitation trophy final) that the best thing to happen to ccfc was us to go down coz there was a guy interested in taking us over and it would be the best thing that would happen to this club. well annis mate you were spot on. i for one would like to see sam watching us at the ccs in the premier league coz if it wasn't for that man we would be playing barnet next season

I Rem the conversation well, Yourself and All Jaffa and his Mates from Bridgend and Maesteg :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
In them days it was Barnet/Rochdale/Hartlepool and Darlington Every week.

THANKYOU Sam, for an AMAZING JOURNEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: annis/sam

Fri May 14, 2010 11:01 pm

good days mate miss them.