Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF I have upset anyone on here

Fri May 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Then I am sorry, The ones that are on here, who I have met in Person are Salt of the Earth People, in fairness and It is my Duty to make sure that the ones who are booked on with me for next sat will be looked after in the best Possiable way.
I admit that this Bus sitution as really stressed me out the past 48 hours and that Im starting to think did I do the right thing in sorting it. But I have done it now so as I just said I will look after you all as best as I can. Many thanks and this is a Genuine post. :ayatollah:

Re: IF I have upset anyone on here

Fri May 14, 2010 10:27 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Then I am sorry, The ones that are on here, who I have met in Person are Salt of the Earth People, in fairness and It is my Duty to make sure that the ones who are booked on with me for next sat will be looked after in the best Possiable way.
I admit that this Bus sitution as really stressed me out the past 48 hours and that Im starting to think did I do the right thing in sorting it. But I have done it now so as I just said I will look after you all as best as I can. Many thanks and this is a Genuine post. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:31 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

JUST MAKE SURE WERE IN LONDON BY 10.30am :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:33 pm

How long genuine Annis does it take to get from Catleton to London on the Coach?

Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 pm

BlueCheg wrote:How long genuine Annis does it take to get from Catleton to London on the Coach?

In my Car 1hr 40 mins on a coach 2 hrs 40 mins approx.

Fri May 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Ok in that Case then we sould make it in time for 10.30

Fri May 14, 2010 10:37 pm

BlueCheg wrote:How long genuine Annis does it take to get from Catleton to London on the Coach?

6 and 3/4 hours :D

Fri May 14, 2010 10:49 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Ok in that Case then we sould make it in time for 10.30

If not its off with your hair there and then! :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:57 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Then I am sorry, The ones that are on here, who I have met in Person are Salt of the Earth People, in fairness and It is my Duty to make sure that the ones who are booked on with me for next sat will be looked after in the best Possiable way.

already said it once you and annis over the last two days have been great,
and the first one in london's on me :ayatollah:

fekkin ell cheggs stressed you out so much you lost all your fekkin hair hahaha you look like a billiard ball

P.S what time you rekkon the first bus will pick us up at nantgarw remember ponty was 7:15 i think,
were still on the first bus with toilet yeh ??

Fri May 14, 2010 11:15 pm

I will post the Exact times and everything up on here by tuesday :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Cheg's & Annis - Cant thank you enough guys. Well done - your hard work and efforts are appreciated by all.

Can on me at 7.45am! :lol:

Nah, seriously guys, without your efforts half of us would be fecked! so once again, THANK YOU. :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:16 am

Must say, this messageboard has helped alot of City Fans this season. Haven't posted much and haven't met any of you, but have been brousing and must say, it's like you've all known eachother for years and years. A great place to be and feel part of the community. What Annis & Cheggers have done for every single fan on here this season is out of this world. I thank you on behalf of everyone who is now able to make it to Wembley. :ayatollah:

On the Maesteg bus for me, 2 Buses leaving Cymmer, 3 from the Crown in Garth... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:22 am

AfanBluebird wrote:Must say, this messageboard has helped alot of City Fans this season. Haven't posted much and haven't met any of you, but have been brousing and must say, it's like you've all known eachother for years and years. A great place to be and feel part of the community. What Annis & Cheggers have done for every single fan on here this season is out of this world. I thank you on behalf of everyone who is now able to make it to Wembley. :ayatollah:

On the Maesteg bus for me, 2 Buses leaving Cymmer, 3 from the Crown in Garth... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Our bus has entertainment at 15 min intervals, special marks & Spencer Crisps give-aways! and Cross-word Bonanaza on the way home with a 1st prize gift of £8.50 and a twin pack of Cream Cheese and chive pringles with a garlic and onion dip. OH and not to forget in the toilet we have a special rasberry fart detector! :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 2:24 am

Merlin wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:Must say, this messageboard has helped alot of City Fans this season. Haven't posted much and haven't met any of you, but have been brousing and must say, it's like you've all known eachother for years and years. A great place to be and feel part of the community. What Annis & Cheggers have done for every single fan on here this season is out of this world. I thank you on behalf of everyone who is now able to make it to Wembley. :ayatollah:

Our bus has entertainment at 15 min intervals, special marks & Spencer Crisps give-aways! and Cross-word Bonanaza on the way home with a 1st prize gift of £8.50 and a twin pack of Cream Cheese and chive pringles with a garlic and onion dip. OH and not to forget in the toilet we have a special rasberry fart detector! :ayatollah:

Is there a sudoku competition too?!? :lol: :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 7:40 am

and i will bo organisisng a celebrity i-spy comp with a fantastic prize ;)

also i can confirm mrs harry ramsgate wiil be with us in person and will be signing autographs :D

wembley here we come

Sat May 15, 2010 8:00 am

Forever Blue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

10.30 Annis?? why so late!!?? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:and i will bo organisisng a celebrity i-spy comp with a fantastic prize ;)

also i can confirm mrs harry ramsgate wiil be with us in person and will be signing autographs :D

wembley here we come

Baz, which celebrity will you be spotting in London this time mate??

Julian Clary?? Dale Winton?? Elton John?? George Michael?? Matt Lucas?? Sir Ian McKellen??

Or will you just be hanging out of your mate Saeed again??

:lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Forever Blue wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah:

10.30 Annis?? why so late!!?? :lol: :ayatollah:
we will be driving slow as not to spill any beer :D and constant changing of our colostomy bags :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 am

Mr Davies wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:and i will bo organisisng a celebrity i-spy comp with a fantastic prize ;)

wembley here we come

Baz, which celebrity will you be spotting in London this time mate??

Julian Clary?? Dale Winton?? Elton John?? George Michael?? Matt Lucas?? Sir Ian McKellen??

Or will you just be hanging out of your mate Saeed again??

:lol:
:lol: :lol: london is a mecca of bat for the otherside superstars :D i will hols a lesbian celebrity spotting i spy comp and we are having out of this world prizes :D