Fri May 14, 2010 10:09 pm

:o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: WHERE AS MY HAIR GONE?

Fri May 14, 2010 10:12 pm

:lol: :lol:

Just so you get used to it

Fri May 14, 2010 10:15 pm

:lol: Return me as a Mod please mate, and also get rid of my PMs I got 5 unread lol. Thanks mate

Fri May 14, 2010 10:17 pm

BlueCheg wrote::lol: Return me as a Mod please mate, and also get rid of my PMs I got 5 unread lol. Thanks mate

Owain only if he agrees to cut ALL HIS HAIR OFF IF WERE PROMOTED :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueCheg wrote::lol: Return me as a Mod please mate, and also get rid of my PMs I got 5 unread lol. Thanks mate

Owain only if he agrees to cut ALL HIS HAIR OFF IF WERE PROMOTED :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES but only Dave Jones can do it tho :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:18 pm

BlueCheg wrote::o :lol: :lol: :lol:

love it :lol: :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 pm

what do you mean about pm's?

Fri May 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Owain wrote:

what do you mean about pm's?

His box is full and he doesnt know how to totally empty it.

Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Ah right

If you click the tick boxes on the right next to the messages you can choose which one's you want to get rid of

Once you've clicked them press the dropdown thing (says: 'mark/unmark as important') at the bottom right corner and choose delete marked and press go

You might have to press 'release on hold messages' at the top of your inbox page once youve deleted them

let me know if you have any probs still

Sat May 15, 2010 7:45 am

BlueCheg wrote::o :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: who done that then :old: baldy :D