Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my malasian flag fiasco........

Fri May 14, 2010 10:02 pm

The landlady of the mount pleas phoned me to say that roy noble of bbc wales is hunting the person(thats me) ,who hung the malaysian flag in mountain ash. He was asking today on his radio programme the reason why rhondda cynonon taff council instructed me that i had to pull down the malasian flag as it was offensive.I shall relay the story to roy through other means as i will not go live on air ,as i know i will be be bleeped out more than ozzie osbourne,lol.
However on hindsight, i think that the response of the council was a racists slur against the malaysian people. As a city supporter, i, or should i say we should be allowed to show our support for any country whatever their nationality,breed or colour,
BY THE WAY IF ANY COUNCIL MEMBER IS READING THIS, I,M ROGER MEADEN FROM PERTHCELYN, MOUNTAIN ASH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: my malasian flag fiasco........

Fri May 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Fekin country has gone mad - fek em, get ur flags out for the boys!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:22 pm

(flag:MY)

Fri May 14, 2010 10:25 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:(flag:MY)

cracking avatar ,top bannana :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 6:21 am

Roger, Its Keith call in over the weekend and you can have my CCFC Wales flag to hang in Mount cant see why they could object to hanging a Welsh flag in a Welsh town. You can't have my Mount Pleas one thats for next Saturday. Speak to you soon mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 7:36 am

go and put them up on our scaffold at the town hall :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 8:22 am

Noble doesn't live far for me. The council need to worry about bigger things, good luck to them next weekend with all the city/malaysian flags out and about! I'm sure we will have one flying from the rugby club!