Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow is officially........

Fri May 14, 2010 9:26 pm

.........'put your Bluebirds flags outside on your house day' to show our pride in city getting to Wembley again. My cross of St Davids flag (with Blooobird on of course!) will be on front of house until Friday, just as it was for Semi and Final 2 years ago when one old lady type neighbour said ' flags out?--i didn't know the queen was coming?' ---to which i replied ' its more important than the queen love, City are in the final !!'

Show real pride in our capital city and our football team and FLAGS UP!! tomorrow!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tomorrow is officially........

Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:.........'put your Bluebirds flags outside on your house day' to show our pride in city getting to Wembley again. My cross of St Davids flag (with Blooobird on of course!) will be on front of house until Friday, just as it was for Semi and Final 2 years ago when one old lady type neighbour said ' flags out?--i didn't know the queen was coming?' ---to which i replied ' its more important than the queen love, City are in the final !!'

Show real pride in our capital city and our football team and FLAGS UP!! tomorrow!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:29 pm

i will do mine in the morning

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:.........'put your Bluebirds flags outside on your house day' to show our pride in city getting to Wembley again. My cross of St Davids flag (with Blooobird on of course!) will be on front of house until Friday, just as it was for Semi and Final 2 years ago when one old lady type neighbour said ' flags out?--i didn't know the queen was coming?' ---to which i replied ' its more important than the queen love, City are in the final !!'

I had one hanging from my bedroom window wednesday afternoon before the game and its still there now :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:49 pm

mine been on a flag pole outside, above the local indian for the last two weeks :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:02 pm

GET THEM FLAGS UP YOU BLOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 8:19 am

Come on!! No excuses -------its flags up day!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: