Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fundraising ! And proud dad !

Fri May 14, 2010 8:56 pm

My daughter is a streetdancer with a team who were formed about a year ago called Identity, They recently won the I.d.o. Welsh junior street dancing championships which means they have qualified to represent Wales in the I.D.O. hip hop world championships in germany in september, which is a dream come true for all of them.

They are an independent dance team who fund themselves and have to pay to rent a dance studio to train in on a twice weekly basis.

They are in desperate need of donations/raffle prizes to fund this trip to germany to represent Wales. They were featured in todays south wales echo on pages 24/25.

If any small busines's or individuals are willing to donate anything, no matter how small then we would be really gratefull as u can imagine the costs involved ! If u use facebook then u can search them in groups under the name identity!

We are also looking for a charitable printer to make a banner for us as we have a couple of promotional events to do to fundraise and think a banner would help our cause!

If you are able to donate anything please leave a post!