Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sam We Want You Back

Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Sam I know you are an avid watcher of this messageboard and I would like to thank you for your kind comments about this board :ayatollah:

Sam it is important to us that you know, you are part of 'our family' and when 'THE DREAM' is realised we will all appreciate that it was all started by you.

Sam this a thread to thank you for awakening this giant club and helping us believe that we can reach the top :ayatollah:

Re: Sam We Want You Back

Fri May 14, 2010 8:47 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cardiff city we're going all the way

Fri May 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Eddie you are right we must give the Malaysians the chance to create their history too, and if Sam was part of that would be unbelieveable :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:05 pm

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Sam, I have followed Cardiff City Season after Season for Over 37 years, I never felt we would ever get out of the lower divisions, we were a laughing stock in football including in Wales, crowds of 4,000. and it was your self who changed all that, I would LOVE YOU TO COME BACK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:09 pm

SAM if you come back im not eating sheeps nuts. but ill welcome you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Maybe a back round role at the club... but let's move on and back TG!!

Fri May 14, 2010 9:53 pm

where can i get those rose coloured specs your all wearing? christ anyone could get a team out of the third division with the amount of money... (not his), that was spent

Fri May 14, 2010 9:55 pm

did here this earlier on from a certain gent whos name appears here a few times

got to give TG his bit of glory and let him hold the reins
but i would love to see sam smiling and walking around the pitch again

such an enthusiasim for the game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Sam it is important to us that you know, you are part of 'our family' and when 'THE DREAM' is realised we will all appreciate that it was all started by you.

Sam this a thread to thank you for awakening this giant club and helping us believe that we can reach the top :ayatollah:

here here well done sam i salute u, u started MY DREAM!

Fri May 14, 2010 9:58 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Sam Hammam text me straight after the winner on Wed, it said "F**kin hell, I'm unable to calm down, No sleep tonight, Glory night". I would love to see him come over for the final and become a regular at Cardiff again :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 pm

With all due respect lads a few years ago we sold our crown jewels earnie gabby and ginger we were all up in arms read the books which detailed every move wots changed ?????

Fri May 14, 2010 10:33 pm

jackblue wrote:With all due respect lads a few years ago we sold our crown jewels earnie gabby and ginger we were all up in arms read the books which detailed every move wots changed ?????

My book is straight down the middle warts and all, but the good things Sam did outweigh the bad in my Opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:41 pm

I have a poem that i think could contend with that silly jack b*stard Dylan Thomas.

It goes something like this:

"Evolution began,
With Sam Hammam."

That is all. :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 12:06 am

Sam started the dream. I would love to see Sam at Wembley.

Sat May 15, 2010 12:06 am

Its about time we moved on from Sam now and i think he would agree himself! We are about to start a new era and all everyone does is bemoan the fact that Sam isnt around!!! Time to move on folks...look forward not backwards!!!

Sat May 15, 2010 12:12 am

He deserves to be able to watch us complete his dream... Now onto Barcelona like he said :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 8:26 am

He should be part of something he started !

Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 am

Eh, I'd prefer him not to return, as if I or anyone here had anything to do with it.

IF - and it's a big if - he does return, then he has to be kept well away from the money side of things.

Sat May 15, 2010 8:51 am

lads ii backed u all the way with the anti ridsdale stuff but if this was just to open the door for sam i'm sorry i bothered, i'll be gutted if that c**t comes back

Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 am

thehumblegringo wrote:lads ii backed u all the way with the anti ridsdale stuff but if this was just to open the door for sam i'm sorry i bothered, i'll be gutted if that c**t comes back

No it Def wasnt to Open the Door for Sam, THE RIDDLER IS A CANCER.

Sat May 15, 2010 9:17 am

castle view blu wrote:where can i get those rose coloured specs your all wearing? christ anyone could get a team out of the third division with the amount of money... (not his), that was spent

:thumbup:

Sat May 15, 2010 9:39 am

carlccfc wrote:Sam I know you are an avid watcher of this messageboard and I would like to thank you for your kind comments about this board :ayatollah:

well i and many thousands dont want him back..
the bloke is a liar.

Sat May 15, 2010 4:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:Sam I know you are an avid watcher of this messageboard and I would like to thank you for your kind comments about this board :ayatollah:

Sat May 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Here, here Carl.

Reminds me a tad of the Life of Brain sketch, "What have the Romans ever done for us?" Without Sam we without a doubt have gone, yourself, Annis and several others, the other lot would be taken the place of John Cleese et al at the top table with Riddler.

Splitters :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Here, here Carl.

Reminds me a tad of the Life of Brain sketch, "What have the Romans ever done for us?" Without Sam we without a doubt have gone, yourself, Annis and several others, the other lot would be taken the place of John Cleese et al at the top table with Riddler.

Splitters :lol: :lol: :lol:

;) nice one Willy :ayatollah: