Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl

Fri May 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Coelbren won the West Wales. Gobsmacked. Never mind they beat the gypo scum. :D

Re: FAO Carl

Fri May 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Labby Doos wrote:Coelbren won the West Wales. Gobsmacked. Never mind they beat the gypo scum. :D

unbelieveable when I found out they were in the final I was gobsmacked too but to win it is something else :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 6:44 pm

When I was managing FC Keys two years back we stuffed them 14-0. They were a right shambles. :D

Fri May 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Labby Doos wrote:When I was managing FC Keys two years back we stuffed them 14-0. They were a right shambles. :D

they didnt even get promoted from their own league, Neath League division 3 :lol:

honestly that is the best ever, anyone who knows Neath League football would appreciate how shit Coelbren are and they just won the cup for all the teams in West Wales, the cream of Swansea :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 7:02 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Labby Doos wrote:When I was managing FC Keys two years back we stuffed them 14-0. They were a right shambles. :D

they didnt even get promoted from their own league, Neath League division 3 :lol:

honestly that is the best ever, anyone who knows Neath League football would appreciate how shit Coelbren are and they just won the cup for all the teams in West Wales, the cream of Swansea :lol:

Top of the league all season, then we had to play three games in four days at end of season. Neath League officials cost us the title barstwerds!!! :cry: