Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hi From Holland!!

Fri May 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey all,

Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing game this wednesday. I came all the way from holland to see cardiff city beat leicester (who were completely rubbish apart from the 'standard situations') in a thriller penalty. We dutchies don't like the penalty's but they turned out well as 'Scottttttlands NUMBER ONE' turned out 2x penalty's. Anyway don't have to tell you all of this if you were there and experienced a crowd that was all cheering. I go to alot of PSV Eindhoven games and been to other stadiums across Europe.. and apart from the European games (with real tense) this has to be 1 of the best games if thus so far saw in my life.

I'd like to greet you all and thank the 'blue's' for this (dunno if it's allowed to say but in this case) 'f*cking' amazing game.

Back in Holland now and will try and be there in Wembley on the 26(?) of May (Local news papers say 22 may but I'll find out after I post this.

Greets! jason! :ayatollah:

Re: Hi From Holland!!

Fri May 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Welcome on board and great to hear from you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Hello Jason. The final is the 22dn May KO 14:00.

Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Cheers just found out it was the 22nd of may indeed.

Just some questions what will be the best airport to go to Wembley? There's alot of em listed.

Any advice on whats the best hotels (preferably cheap will only use it for the bed/shower)?

CHEERS :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

I thought kick off was 3pm?