Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COULD THE WEEK GET ANY WORSE

Fri May 14, 2010 3:05 pm

FOR THE JACKS.

Whilst having to watch us win at Leicester and then beat them on penalties at home to reach the Final of the Championship play offs, to seeing our new mega rich owners celebrating with the players on the pitch too then selling tens of thousands of tickets in the first 2 days, to today hearing that their chairman, Huw Jenkins', company has gone bust. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And this is the Chairman who told the News of the World that our club should get their house in order with it's finances, pots and kettles spring to mind. :D

Re: Could this week get any worse

Fri May 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Haahaa they deserve it all aswell the gypsy cunts

Re: COULD THE WEEK GET ANY WORSE

Fri May 14, 2010 3:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 4:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:FOR THE JACKS.

Whilst having to watch us win at Leicester and then beat them on penalties at home to reach the Final of the Championship play offs, to seeing our new mega rich owners celebrating with the players on the pitch too then selling tens of thousands of tickets in the first 2 days, to today hearing that their chairman, Huw Jenkins', company has gone bust. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And this is the Chairman who told the News of the World that our club should get their house in order with it's finances, pots and kettles spring to mind. :D

Will see my close contact tomoz amd find out more on this.

Fri May 14, 2010 4:10 pm

good enough for the tw*t :D

Fri May 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Shame on everyone rejoiving in his humiliation.

Boor guy. Clearly needs some comfort.

So go on, baz, cheer him up, you know he'd love a monkeyface...

Fri May 14, 2010 4:13 pm

which company is this then ? :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 4:36 pm

any link to the story Carl ?

also if Borey or Guy really is his landlord I bet they are pissed off too.

Fri May 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

any link to the story Carl ?

also if Borey or Guy really is his landlord I bet they are pissed off too.

Tim I got told today by someone in our company that deals with his company and Borley is his landlord and Steve has been informed and also told of the new company that has taken it on.

Fri May 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Tim I got told today by someone in our company that deals with his company and Borley is his landlord and Steve has been informed and also told of the new company that has taken it on.[/quote]

is that new company also one of Jenkins' though.

i bet I know who's dealing with it if its a 'cut-and-shut' :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 5:33 pm

nice to see they got a top buisness man in charge :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 5:39 pm

:? Where do you get this crap from- :o

Fri May 14, 2010 6:04 pm

colours wrote::? Where do you get this crap from- :o

The London Gazzette where all insolvencies are listed. :D

Fri May 14, 2010 6:21 pm

LBS ( Llandeilo Building Supplies ) have taken on his company Casey's or if you know different prove me wrong :roll:

Fri May 14, 2010 6:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:

LBS ( Llandeilo Building Supplies ) have taken on his company Casey's or if you know different prove me wrong :roll:

carl

steve is his landlord
the story is that he has sold part of the business to another party.
if steve dont get his rent next week he's going down to lock the place up and change the locks :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 6:37 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

carl

steve is his landlord
the story is that he has sold part of the business to another party.
if steve dont get his rent next week he's going down to lock the place up and change the locks :lol:

Tell Steve if he does go there to change the locks to phone me and I will stand at the gates with my Bluebirds flag :ayatollah: :lol: