Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AAMB REMINDERS

Fri May 14, 2010 1:49 pm

I think you can still vote for your player of the year and most improved player of the year. (THESE THREADS ARE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE) I know personally i changed my player of the year vote from Chris Burke to Peter Whittingham. As i feels without Whitts goals we would not be where we are now.

Burke comes a close second.

ALSO

Remeber there is another forum for buying and selling goods. Make sure you go on there and look around.

There you go Annis. I hope I reminded people :lol: :lol:

Also im setting up my own messageboard CHIPPY'S CCFC CHATS come join :lol: :lol:

IM NOT REALLY :lol:

Re: AAMB REMINDERS

Fri May 14, 2010 1:50 pm

I've was actually thinking of doing the same. I think Burke has been immense but Whittingham's game has come on so much. I wanted him to win Most Improved player but looks like Blake is going to win that and I think it would be a travesty not to see Whittingham get an award.

Fri May 14, 2010 1:52 pm

chippy909 wrote:I think you can still vote for your player of the year and most improved player of the year. (THESE THREADS ARE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE) I know personally i changed my player of the year vote from Chris Burke to Peter Whittingham. As i feels without Whitts goals we would not be where we are now.

Burke comes a close second.

ALSO

Remeber there is another forum for buying and selling goods. Make sure you go on there and look around.

There you go Annis. I hope I reminded people :lol: :lol:

Also im setting up my own messageboard CHIPPY'S CCFC CHATS come join :lol: :lol:

IM NOT REALLY :lol:

:lol:

Cheers Chippy Yes you can change or keep to who you still want . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Just doing my job :lol: ;)