Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAVE WE WON EVERYTIME

Fri May 14, 2010 12:54 pm

TG has come to watch us.

I know he must of watched us about 8 times and i cant remeber anything but a win.

I might be wrong though :lol:

He could be our lucky charm

TG BARMY ARMY :ayatollah:

Re: HAVE WE WON EVERYTIME

Fri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Get him at every game next year. Win the Premier League with a record 114 points, then sign an impressed Lionel Messi and go on to win the Champions League the year after.

:ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Get him at every game next year. Win the Premier League with a record 114 points, then sign an impressed Lionel Messi and go on to win the Champions League the year after.

EASY :ayatollah:

I can see it now :lol: :lol:

Greg how are you mate. Aint seen you or heard from you for a while.

Fri May 14, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm sure he witnessed one shit game where we lost 1-0 or 2-1? I just remember thinking 'oh God, he's going to lose interest!'.

Fri May 14, 2010 1:08 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Get him at every game next year. Win the Premier League with a record 114 points, then sign an impressed Lionel Messi and go on to win the Champions League the year after.

I'm good mate, ta. Been quietly plugging away behind the scenes on here. Keeping my head down for a bit, avoiding trouble and the like. Been speaking to the Coomer brothers, they said they're going to smash you in cricket!! :D

Fri May 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

I'm good mate, ta. Been quietly plugging away behind the scenes on here. Keeping my head down for a bit, avoiding trouble and the like. Been speaking to the Coomer brothers, they said they're going to smash you in cricket!! :D

:lol: Who are the Coomer brothers?

Hey no one will beat us at Crciket :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Craig and Daniel, they play cricket for someone. Said they play against you and your bro.

The last time I played was in a tour of Bournemouth for Penarth Sports. I was awesome in the field over the first two days with about 5 catches, but I never had a chance at the crease. So on the final day they put me in opening bat. 6 runs from 10 overs and the most defensive batting display ever!!

Fri May 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Craig and Daniel, they play cricket for someone. Said they play against you and your bro.

The last time I played was in a tour of Bournemouth for Penarth Sports. I was awesome in the field over the first two days with about 5 catches, but I never had a chance at the crease. So on the final day they put me in opening bat. 6 runs from 10 overs and the most defensive batting display ever!!

:lol: :lol: You sound like quite a cricketer.

Cant say I have ever heard of them two lads sorry :lol:

Greg I got some tickets for 20/20 games down Glamorgan if you are intrested.

Me Milly Baz Pompey Claire Fish going so far.

Ill get you a ticket if you fancy a night out and a piss up. :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 1:48 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Craig and Daniel, they play cricket for someone. Said they play against you and your bro.

:lol: :lol: You sound like quite a cricketer.

Cant say I have ever heard of them two lads sorry :lol:

Greg I got some tickets for 20/20 games down Glamorgan if you are intrested.

Me Milly Baz Pompey Claire Fish going so far.

Ill get you a ticket if you fancy a night out and a piss up. :ayatollah:

Aye mate, I'm interested. When are the games, make sure I'm not working, like.

I used to play cricket in school. I was great in the field, a not bad spin bowler and ok coming in at number 6-7 in the order. When I went on tour I hadn't played for about 2 years, batsmen were pissing over my spin bowling and coming in to face there top fast bowlers I was shit. I used to bash f**k out of the slower bowlers in school!!

Fri May 14, 2010 2:11 pm

chippy909 wrote:TG has come to watch us.

I know he must of watched us about 8 times and i cant remeber anything but a win.

I might be wrong though :lol:

He could be our lucky charm

TG BARMY ARMY :ayatollah:

lost 1-0 to Newcastle