Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How did you survive

Fri May 14, 2010 11:18 am

being at the game on Wednesday?
I have just watched on i-player the highlights of the Football League Show having just returned from the Europa Cup Final and my heart is ready to burst and i wasn't even at the match.
How the hell did you get through that being there??
Bring on Wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
All that were there, were fantastic the noise was brilliant, and beleive me I felt the tension just watching it.
AndyFS

Re: How did you survive

Fri May 14, 2010 11:19 am

I hate wine gums and sang songs in my head. Basically I went mentally unstable and somehow came out on the other side! I did feel sick though and just kept saying to myself 'we're not going up, just be prepared for another season in the Championship, anything else is a bonus'.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:23 am

i put my arms around a random guy behind me, in a spooning fashion during penalties as we both turned our backs and couldnt watch. :shock:

i didnt enter him, but as the finally penalty was saved, i swear he pushed back onto me ;) :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:24 am

i turned around and read a swansea city book :lol:

hands were covered in bull... shit

Fri May 14, 2010 1:37 pm

couldnt cope with the penaltys...... went in the car park for a smoke..... stressfull times..lol :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 1:38 pm

You f*cking pussy! Leaving the rest of us there to stress it out! You should be ashamed of yourself! :D