Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got home

Fri May 14, 2010 8:35 am

from Hamburg, Europa Cup Final.
OMG what a stressfull day that was on Wednesday, getting news by text as to what was happening at the CCS, Final going to extra time with my mates who support Fulham and then my joy and elation celebrating our victory. Fulham supporters were great and wished us all the best for the PLay Off Final :)
Here are a few pics, I will update all of them to facebook later.
Thanks again to Annis, top geezer :ayatollah: sorting my tickets for me yesterday whilst still in Hamburg, cheers mate.

Optimized-P1090769.JPG

Optimized-P1090764.JPG

Optimized-P1090809.JPG

Optimized-P1090808.JPG

Optimized-P1090871.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Just got home

Fri May 14, 2010 8:36 am

Andy and I have your WEMBLEY TICKETS FOR YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:Andy and I have your WEMBLEY TICKETS FOR YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis, just finishing at work and I will get the cheque off to you by lunch,
Once again many thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Get Warren to look at the pics :) :) :)

Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 am

Bluetaf wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Andy and I have your WEMBLEY TICKETS FOR YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis, just finishing at work and I will get the cheque off to you by lunch,
Once again many thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Get Warren to look at the pics :) :) :)

Your Welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:52 am

Andy

welcome back!, glad you liked the facebook link of the penalty shoot out :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

Sounds like you had a good time :ayatollah: