Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: attention seeking jerks he is at it again

Fri May 14, 2010 7:47 am

They just cant stop sniping on there especially certain people, I would rather them stay on that mb.

Fri May 14, 2010 8:00 am

the guy is a sad lonley wanker, who sits on his computer at home, alone! oppps sorry with his spiders!

the only kicks he gets is feeding his spiders, going up his local for a shandy and playing keyboard warrior

must be a crappy life that

Fri May 14, 2010 8:01 am

iv not been on there for months nor do i intend to :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:21 am

TLG is, and always has been a very sad individual who was obviously picked on in school and the only way he can get his own back on society is from behind his keyboard in his y-fronts. If anyone is an 'attention seeking jerk', it's him - a complete prize fool of immense proportion and in the grand scheme of things a total irrelevance. I wonder what colour his y - fronts are? - they're probably so old i bet it's only the stubborn understains that are holding them together!!! :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:27 am

earnieblue wrote:iv not been on there for months nor do i intend to :ayatollah:

I have been on there once in 6 months and Never again.

Fri May 14, 2010 8:47 am

Hmm. For someone receiving death threats, he's seemed remarkably jolly every time he strolls to his seat at CCS. Seemingly without a care in the world.

End of the day, the relentless digs at Guy, which of course totally co-incidentally pre-dated the Trust statement attacking Guy based upon zuper zekret info they and only they seemed to have really worked.

The inevitable resignation once that blew up in his face; whilst he may have got *some* threats from some idiots, I'd be amazed if his posting style on message boards hadn't got him threats throughout his illustrious internet career.

We know the score - drama queen, made himself a martyr, horrible people drove him out of the Trust. He'll stand for election again within 2-3 years, playing the sympathy card to get re-elected...

Fri May 14, 2010 9:42 am

Eddie May wrote:Tlg (dave sugarman) is at it again he has called all those who invaded our pitch to celebrate "Attention seeking Jerks"
Tlg is the same person who writes hooligan stories and has been locked up on may occasion but without his spiders .

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_1876952

He once told me he models himself on Norris from coronation Street.

To ignore him completely would kill him 8-)

Fri May 14, 2010 9:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:They just cant stop sniping on there especially certain people, I would rather them stay on that mb.

Dont see him posting on this board, only see a reference link to CCMB from eddie may who is constantly sniping at CCMB and the trust. So perhaps you should direct the sniping comment at him

Fri May 14, 2010 10:07 am

TLG has, in the past sniped, both here and continually on CCMB. Given the sbuse / stick he routinely gives people, mainly on CCMB, it seems to be double standards that nobody there really seems to call him on it.

Fri May 14, 2010 10:49 am

nerd wrote:Hmm. For someone receiving death threats, he's seemed remarkably jolly every time he strolls to his seat at CCS. Seemingly without a care in the world.

If there is one thing about the whole TLG thing that has really got to me it's that little load of crap. If he truly had received death threats then why not tell the Police rather than cyberspace?

Frankly he doesn't know what a death threat is and that particularly gets to me having served in the armed forces where 'death threats' are an occupational hazard, not a one way ticket to the sympathy vote.

Anyone who plays the death treat card like he has whilst we have soldiers serving in Afghanistan who face a real and present danger from road side bombs or IED's should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves and for the rest of us we shouldn’t pay him the slightest bit of attention.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:04 am

what a pillock

Fri May 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Well, seems somebody is totally schooling him with regards to the law at the moment.