Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

E TICKETING IS SHIT!!

Fri May 14, 2010 7:10 am

Tried about 20 times now to book Wembley Tickets as an Ambassador and it keeps telling me that we're sold out completely of the Cheap Seats and only 2 blocks available at the next price Category.Every time i try to Purchase 3 tickets its telliing me that i cant have 3 Together and to order less Tickets!!!WTF :twisted:

Re: E TICKETING IS SHIT!!

Fri May 14, 2010 7:18 am

cos loads have been booked online yesterday so probably ,got mine yesterday afternoon cos when i looked there was loads of blocks sold out and only 2 blocks left in lower tier and 4 in the middle .

Fri May 14, 2010 7:32 am

But im thinking that out of 37k Tickets that we have been given,only say 7-10k would be Middle price bracket and up leaving 25-30k of the Cheapest and next cheapest surely??

Fri May 14, 2010 8:11 am

we booked ours last night. * seats in the £64 bracket. Sure ley they are not all sold out as it is showing on the e-ticketing?

Fri May 14, 2010 8:20 am

I tried to book on line yesterday at 10.45am , it kept saying most areas were sold out. Didn't trust it so went down to the ticket office and got the seats in the area wanted. E ticketing wasn't the answer for me.

Fri May 14, 2010 3:27 pm

It's because the FA/Wembley ask clubs to sell seats block by block to make it easier to segregate and re-issue incase of any returned tickets.

Fri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks for that,someone else mentioned that as well ...ive spent all day waiting for a Block to become available that i fancy!!!!lol :D :D

Fri May 14, 2010 3:37 pm

kavanagh wrote:Thanks for that,someone else mentioned that as well ...ive spent all day waiting for a Block to become available that i fancy!!!!lol :D :D

I was going to do that, but in the end I thought, bollocks and grabbed four for £76 each!!

Fri May 14, 2010 4:05 pm

I was the ticket office at 1pm today.
I was offered £52 tickets that the cheapest left.