Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: More Chelsea fans arrested

Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

How do you know all this going on then? :?

Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 pm

I just rang Chelsea Pat, Eddie is right.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 pm

i thought cardiff kicked there arse???????

Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 pm

I heard they showed the "off" on crimewatch last night.

All the potential witnesses were watching the game..........the fecking eejits :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 10:32 pm

I was told yesterday that Cardiff fans are gonna be on the next crimewatch for it. Don't know if it's true?

Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Splottoman wrote:I was told yesterday that Cardiff fans are gonna be on the next crimewatch for it. Don't know if it's true?

Bad news but at least it's after the final

Fri May 14, 2010 4:31 am

Eddie May wrote:for the Chelsea/Cardiff facup game earlier this year, up until today 15 Chelsea had been charged including jason mariner and nightmare.
today 20 other chelsea fans had letters delivered to their doors telling them to hand them selves in.

59 cardiff are expected to be arrested for it as well.

What's the betting this is before the play off final

Fri May 14, 2010 7:08 am

i just rang postman pat, he confirmed he delivered the letters :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 7:51 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Eddie May wrote:for the Chelsea/Cardiff facup game earlier this year, up until today 15 Chelsea had been charged including jason mariner and nightmare.
today 20 other chelsea fans had letters delivered to their doors telling them to hand them selves in.

Andy, the police are prob now to busy preparing for our invasion in London .

Fri May 14, 2010 7:53 am

yer leave peados, rapists, muggers alone and trying to stitch football fans up for somthing, maybe if they were more commited to real crimes then kids wouldn't be harmed, killed etc

Fri May 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

Andy, the police are prob now to busy preparing for our invasion in London .

:lol: Yeah, shitting themselves and cancelling all their leave!!! :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Can the moderator of the Board, please remove the names from the first post. It is not internet etiquette to name people on forums such as this.

Thank you.

Fri May 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Lucyccfc wrote:Can the moderator of the Board, please remove the names from the first post. It is not internet etiquette to name people on forums such as this.

Thank you.

These 2 have been charged, it's common knowledge. The etiquette is naming them before they were nicked

Fri May 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Ben wrote:yer leave peados, rapists, muggers alone and trying to stitch football fans up for somthing, maybe if they were more commited to real crimes then kids wouldn't be harmed, killed etc

Totally with You on this Ben.

Fri May 14, 2010 10:37 pm

footie lads are easy targets