Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why does it happen to me?

Thu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm

I've just found out I can't get enough money together for Wembley (ticket, travel, food + drink up there) due to not enough money being paid in. If it had been, I could've afforded this plus family commitments I've got this month.

I've just found out every fucker and his dog is going, and they don't even support the city.

It's BULLSHIT.

And before you say it - I couldn't have saved for it from previous months etc, because it's been a hard year!

Re: Why does it happen to me?

Thu May 13, 2010 8:53 pm

with all due respect mate, if you havent got enough money to go, does it matter who else is going. Would be different if you had the money to afford the trip though, and all the glory hunters forced you out! - so i understand where your coming from. It's been a tough year - your right there!!

feel sorry for any fan that can't make the trip so sympathise with you pal.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Nah thats not the point I was trying to make :D :ayatollah:

What I meant was I have to sit here and watch a bunch of glory supporters go whilst I can't myself :cry:

Thu May 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Its happened every time Cardiff get to Wembley - or get a big game! there needs to be a more enforceable way to stop plastics, glory hunters and non commited people (not fans!) to get their hands on tickets that genuine fans should be getting.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:07 pm

I dont get it? so you would rather just the "loyal" fans who can afford it go and leave the other seats empty?

Its a shame you cant go but dont see a problem with others going

Thu May 13, 2010 9:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I dont get it? so you would rather just the "loyal" fans who can afford it go and leave the other seats empty?

Its a shame you cant go but dont see a problem with others going

Again, I never said that. I just said it's annoying.

For example, these people who I was on about: They thought the away goal rule applied for the play-off semi final leg and didn't even know the date of the playoff final.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Dafydd wrote:Nah thats not the point I was trying to make :D :ayatollah:

What I meant was I have to sit here and watch a bunch of glory supporters go whilst I can't myself :cry:

Same here mate, I'vehad a shit 6 months short time working and all that. Had resigned myself to not going until a guy I knew boasted that he'd bought A season ticket for the 6 big games next year. That was it cashed a policy in so i could do it.

I'd rather be a Jack than a Plastic!................Just about.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

hey, IF we do get in the prem, the chances are you will be sitting next to a person , you never seen before, its a sad league, plastic city fans, glory hunters, they will all be there?