Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who on here said that................

Thu May 13, 2010 8:15 pm

our stadium had no atmosphere :D :old:

Re: Who on here said that................

Thu May 13, 2010 8:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:our stadium had no atmosphere :D :old:

me :oops:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:31 pm

i admit i said it, i've got to say the atmosphere lately has been brilliant but it's no coincidence that the atmosphere has improved when the stewards have let people stand. :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm

me? the reason is? i was in the grandstand f block, with people i felt comfortable with, now, im in a new surroundings, with women? if you shout , ref, your a c**t, you feel the people around you ,are all thinking, god what a hooligan, f block grandstand was great all the boys in there, do what you want, say what you want, but now you got to watch , what you say,,,,,,,,

Fri May 14, 2010 7:48 am

Baz i agree with you ,but we don't want to raise the ROOF for one game it's got to be for every game ,HOPEFULLY NEXT SEASON WHEN WER'E IN THE PREMIER!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 7:50 am

i did

and for parts of the leicester game city fans wouldn't sing when we were behind, when the team needed us most, most people only sand when we were winning :(

and it was only for one or two games "big" games too :?

Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 am

ME, We finally made one the other night, but if you couldnt make one then we never ever would off.

Fri May 14, 2010 8:00 am

What if Chopra hadn't been bundled down in the box giving Whittingham a chance to score that penatly and Marshall then didn't go on to make those saves?

Just wondering would the new stadium have taken the blame for us losing 3-1 on the night?

The point is results are what make the difference, we love the new stadium now because we won. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:47 am

All of us did.