Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis

Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Annis

I was thinking earlier of the sad news of Wayne Jones passing away at the game yesterday and was wondering if you could speak to your contacts at the club and see what the possiblity is of a minutes ovation for him before the game at wembley? Don't know what other peoples view are on this but seeing as he actually died during the game i think it would be quite fitting. I'm sure Blackpool would have no problem with this either. Just an idea any way.

May he Rest In Peace and watch down on a city win come the game!

Re: FAO Annis

Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I have already put a thread up on here and put a few words in the right ears hopefully :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Just been Reading it! Only just got online and didn't read any threads.

I did email the club earlier complaining the fact that they did have anything on the website earlier today. Thought it was disgusting that they didn't have something on there first thing this morning. I know everything must have been hectic down there this morning but things happening like this put it all into perspective. They need to sort there PR (public relations :)) out!

Thu May 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Splottoman wrote:Just been Reading it! Only just got online and didn't read any threads.

I did email the club earlier complaining the fact that they did have anything on the website earlier today. Thought it was disgusting that they didn't have something on there first thing this morning. I know everything must have been hectic down there this morning but things happening like this put it all into perspective. They need to sort there PR (public relations :)) out!

I am glad you have done that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Well there are a few words of condolances on there now from PR, TG and SB so maybe it did get through!