Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joke

Thu May 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Irish newlyweds turn up at hotel & ask for honeymoon suite. Receptionist asks "Do u have any reservations?"

Bride says "I'm a bit worried about taking it up the arse."

Re: Joke

Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 pm

The E.U. has decided that you are no longer allowed to use the word Pikey!
You must now use the phrase: Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travelling Swans - or CUNTS for short.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:54 pm

The Policeman pulled over a car in Swansea and strolled up to the drivers window: "Excuse me sir, but do you know that you're driving without a rear light?"

The Jack b*stard jumped out and ran to the rear of his car and let out a whimpering groan. The driver seemed so genuinely distressed that the policeman took a sympathetic view

"Don't take it so hard, it's not all that serious an offence..."

"Isn't it" the driver cried, "Where's my fuckin' caravan gone?"

Thu May 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Merlin wrote:The Policeman pulled over a car in Swansea and strolled up to the drivers window: "Excuse me sir, but do you know that you're driving without a rear light?"

The Jack b*stard jumped out and ran to the rear of his car and let out a whimpering groan. The driver seemed so genuinely distressed that the policeman took a sympathetic view

"Don't take it so hard, it's not all that serious an offence..."

"Isn't it" the driver cried, "Where's my fuckin' caravan gone?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
like that merlin. :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:59 pm

A guy is walking past a driveway and sees a Jamaican putting up a sign that reads "Boat for sale."
The man looks but all he can see is a caravan and a jeep. Confused he says to the Jamaican, "Where's the boat, all I see is a caravan and a jeep?"
"Yes, mon," replies the Jamaican, "and they're boat for sale!

Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

took the mother in law out last night...........one punch _fucking beauty !!

Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

MarkLew1961 wrote:took the mother in law out last night...........one punch _fucking beauty !!

:lol: