Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Every one warn Crystal Palace fans

Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 pm

About the Riddler being allowed to be in charge or have anything to do with their club, this man can not be allowed anywhere near a football club again

i find it disgusting that this parasite is even thinking of it

anyone who has friends on facebook at palace spread the word :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Every one warn Crystal Palace fans

Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:About the Riddler being allowed to be in charge or have anything to do with their club, this man can not be allowed anywhere near a football club again

anyone who has friends on facebook at palace spread the word :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree Baz, some of our fans get on their MB. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

i would sign up but i have important responsibilities on here :D and i got no time :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:17 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:About the Riddler being allowed to be in charge or have anything to do with their club, this man can not be allowed anywhere near a football club again

i find it a disgrace, but if hes going to plead for a great send off and all the plaudits he will get work somewhere :twisted:
and palace in there eyes wouldnt have anything to lose as there fucked anyway. sadly we know diffrently :twisted:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:19 pm

milly thats called necraphillia in football terms :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 pm

once the take over has been complete we should draft a letter and state what that
man has done to are club and get out to all the other supporters trusts in the league warning
them we could also get leeds barsnley fans to do the same we have got to stop slime balls
like him running other clubs we were lucky to have people to stop him other clubs may not

Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 pm

leeds fans warned us, but we took no notice :roll:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:01 pm

ninianblue wrote:leeds fans warned us, but we took no notice :roll:
very true, but he was thrust upon us we had no choice,lets hope palace;s trust can stop it

Thu May 13, 2010 8:08 pm

anyone got a link for palace main mb

Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/

Thu May 13, 2010 8:22 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:http://www.cpfc.org/forums/

JUST SIGNED UP :?
why are no forums as easy as ours :twisted: