dave jones out

Thu May 13, 2010 7:03 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: dave jones out

Thu May 13, 2010 7:06 pm

yer!!! should have had automatic promotion, play offs aint good enough :D

Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 pm

I still stand by that I am not a fan of his and Never will be, but he has slowly made me Respect him a bit after 5 years off trying to get to the play offs, I will eat my words after we have beaten Blackpool. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blackpool spent quarter of what Jones had and Holloway did it at the first attempt, Sorry but just my opinion and honesty, BUT I AM LOVING EVERY MOMENT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

the rollercoaster ride goes on and on, fingers crossed :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:the rollercoaster ride goes on and on, fingers crossed :ayatollah:

yep,fingers crossed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 pm

You have to remember that Jones has not bought a player since the season started. Yes he spent money (and maybe too much) before the season began, and probably could have put the money to better use than he did. but when all this shit started to come out back in Oct. Nov. about how deep in the shit Cardiff were, he managed to keep the troops rallying, motivate the players in the dressing room, and always believed in his team. We (the fans) didnt really think we were going to hold on as strong as we did, i don't think in all reality.

I started off the first few years of his reign believing he was not the man for CCFC. But now looking back, he has slowly won me over, yes, frustrating me and alot of other fans along the way! but Rome wasn't built in a day. 5 years of being the Nearly team, is hopefully going to come to an end next Saturday - all through the doings of Dave Jones and his players.

If he takes us, Cardiff City FC to the premier league - he WILL become (IMO) the best ever Cardiff City Manager. Also, earning himself the right to prove himself at a higher level, with yet again - one of the lowest budgets that will be in the premier league.

I expect nothing more than Dave Jones to just keep us up there, and avoid relegation. If and when we get there.

Good luck Dave for Saturday - you have my backing, and im fully confident that you'll pull off Cardiff City's greatest ever victory.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Merlin wrote:You have to remember that Jones has not bought a player since the season started. Yes he spent money (and maybe too much) before the season began, and probably could have put the money to better use than he did. but when all this shit started to come out back in Oct. Nov. about how deep in the shit Cardiff were, he managed to keep the troops rallying, motivate the players in the dressing room, and always believed in his team. We (the fans) didnt really think we were going to hold on as strong as we did, i don't think in all reality.

I started off the first few years of his reign believing he was not the man for CCFC. But now looking back, he has slowly won me over, yes, frustrating me and alot of other fans along the way! but Rome wasn't built in a day. 5 years of being the Nearly team, is hopefully going to come to an end next Saturday - all through the doings of Dave Jones and his players.

If he takes us, Cardiff City FC to the premier league - he WILL become (IMO) the best ever Cardiff City Manager. Also, earning himself the right to prove himself at a higher level, with yet again - one of the lowest budgets that will be in the premier league.

I expect nothing more than Dave Jones to just keep us up there, and avoid relegation. If and when we get there.

Good luck Dave for Saturday - you have my backing, and im fully confident that you'll pull off Cardiff City's greatest ever victory.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Merlin,
He has My Full Support/Backing for Next Saturday, But I am just not a big fan of his, only my opinion which is now the very minority :oops:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Merlin wrote:You have to remember that Jones has not bought a player since the season started. Yes he spent money (and maybe too much) before the season began, and probably could have put the money to better use than he did. but when all this shit started to come out back in Oct. Nov. about how deep in the shit Cardiff were, he managed to keep the troops rallying, motivate the players in the dressing room, and always believed in his team. We (the fans) didnt really think we were going to hold on as strong as we did, i don't think in all reality.

Merlin,
He has My Full Support/Backing for Next Saturday, But I am just not a big fan of his, only my opinion which is now the very minority :oops:

Every one is entitled to an opinion :ayatollah: - but the fact remains - he's done the business with f**k all. So i dont think we can complain this season tbh.

Hands together, Let us pray!!

Our father, who art in heaven......... PLEASE LET US BEAT THE f*cking SEASIDE TOWN! Amen. :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:19 am

he's done a solid job but remember:
been given one of the biggest wage budgets in the division
he was given nearly £6m on players to spend last summer
he's paid £800,000 p.a.

Pearson and Holloway also finished in the top six with far less money to spend

so wait until after the play-off final before you order the DJ statue :old:

Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 am

byron moreno wrote:he's done a solid job but remember:
been given one of the biggest wage budgets in the division
he was given nearly £6m on players to spend last summer
he's paid £800,000 p.a.

Pearson and Holloway also finished in the top six with far less money to spend

so wait until after the play-off final before you order the DJ statue :old:

it wasnt a salute,and at times i have thought it was time for a change,but many people on here and elsewhere have called for his head,and at this moment its all gone quiet. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: