Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My text conversation with PR today

Thu May 13, 2010 6:58 pm

I was having a breakfast this morning when i had a phone call to say that Ridsdale has been saying he is available to any football club with his services, so i thought it was a joke

So i decided to text him with the text ''available my arse you are having a laugh'' to which he replied ''He who has the last laugh etc!'' which i was completly speechless to , so then i replied ''even the players cant wait for you to leave'' which i know is true. so he then replied ''I'm just glad i dont have to tolerate you!!'' which myself and my client found extremly amusing, so i replied ''That goes for 20000 others too, and by the way i loved the photo of chops and his riverside scarf last night'' but i haad no more replies

In my oppinion i think the man is losing his marbles, he really does not seem to like us city fans for some reason :D

Re: My text conversation with PR today

Thu May 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Baz, He is back on his high horse again, tw*t :evil:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Baz, He is back on his high horse again, tw*t :evil:
he thinks he is the daddy because we are at wembley

makes me sick :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

all them pro's used to say "he liked it when he called him daddy"

Thu May 13, 2010 7:14 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Baz, He is back on his high horse again, tw*t :evil:
he thinks he is the daddy because we are at wembley

makes me sick :ayatollah:

Dont you realise that he has got us to Wembley 3 times, built us a stadium and left us with a positive balance sheet not forgetting the new investment. No respect some people for Peter the great. He also won us the algarve cup.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:23 pm

yep and 50 million pounds of debt does make me want to employ him :D ;)

Thu May 13, 2010 7:29 pm

I wouldn't employ him I wouldnt trust him with the tea money or the dinner money for the chippy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:31 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I wouldn't employ him I wouldnt trust him with the tea money or the dinner money for the chippy :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'd get you to Wembley though.....

Thu May 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I wouldn't employ him I wouldnt trust him with the tea money or the dinner money for the chippy :lol: :lol: :lol:

true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:37 pm

We need to give him a good send off at Wembley. There are some clever fuckers on here I am sure we can come up with something to send him on his merry way ;)

Thu May 13, 2010 7:38 pm

he touches my brothers dinner money and i will break the little c*nts fingers :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Did you see the f*cking left footed half volley he scored against Barnsley!!! come on guys give him a break...................

In the leg! c**t! :lol: