Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF CITY v England

Thu May 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Eddie May wrote:I was just looking at the Leicester Messageboards and loads of other english clubs are backing now blackpool against us,saying how sorry they are for leicester. calling us welsh scum/hooligans/sheep shaggers and say its cardiff v england

IT IS!

Would we want it any other way? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Up till last night hundreds of English clubs wanted us to win, but now I believe its because Blackpool are the village club and everyone wants the minows to win.

Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

but we are gonna spoil thier little seaside holiday :ayatollah:

about time somone took them out

Thu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Ben wrote:but we are gonna spoil thier little seaside holiday :ayatollah:

about time somone took them out

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 pm

That sums the english up,awfull jealous race,you can see where the jacks get it from.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Off Facebook

Gary Hgfc Dobson as a forest fan i hope you demoralise blackpool and win promotion that way we can get revenge on them tangerine wannabes next season. i say up the bluebirds
about a minute ago · :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:33 pm

f**k ENGLAND I HOPE THE AFHGANS NUCK THE PLACE!! :ayatollah: I am only joking :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Facebook
Andre Pearson well dun 2 CARDIFF m8
gud game lastnite 4 us neutrals
BRADFORD CITY 4EVA
4 seconds ago ·

Cardiff for me !

Thu May 13, 2010 8:01 pm

loving the support :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Facebook

Andy Qpr Dymock Hope Holloway does it for blackpool !!!! PS what goes around comes around and your players night stay in london will not be pleaseant as their hotel fire alarms will be set off again just like cardiff did to QPR in the play off finals at your place years ago
3 minutes ago ·

Thu May 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Facebook

Glen Houston bcfc stopped an interesting playoff final just imagine a cardiff v jack final? lol
9 minutes ago ·

Garry Collins the constabulary wouldv shit a breeze block never mind a brick!!!
5 minutes ago ·

Thu May 13, 2010 9:01 pm

well i,m english and i hope you get promoted.
You will bring alot more to the premiership than blackpool ( apart from the obvious weekend sunny blackpool).
Holloway has done a great job up there but you have had your own troubles all season, i think i heard the other day you hadnt signed a player since august, if correct thats a great achievement.
Plus i hope wolves are not too scared to ban you next season and you take 6 points off them, amongst other things, but i wont lower the tone 8-)
All the very best and hope you join us next season.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

In fairness if it was Leicester v Blackpool final I would be hoping for Blackpool myself.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Facebook

Clark Ey Not really that arsed, Cardiff will at least add a bit of spice to the prem with you being welsh though. I carnt see Blackpool being to much of a test anyway for you at wembley, they beat Forest ye but they are an average championship team really, if you play well you should have to much for them. Maybe if you go up you will sign Koumas back, hes one of the most gifted players ive seen play for West Brom, he has never reached his potential though unfortunatly.
52 minutes ago ·

Andy Bcfc Barton ABH.....anyone but Holloway!
44 minutes ago ·

Thu May 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Eddie May wrote:I was just looking at the Leicester Messageboards and loads of other english clubs are backing now blackpool against us,saying how sorry they are for leicester. calling us welsh scum/hooligans/sheep shaggers and say its cardiff v england

There will only be one winner.... :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah:

Also had messages today from Dunfermline and Northampton fans wishing us all the best... :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 9:41 pm

MalagaCF wrote:

There will only be one winner.... :ayatollah: :D :D :ayatollah:

Also had messages today from Dunfermline and Northampton fans wishing us all the best... :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: