Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stadium atmosphere

Thu May 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Don't think anyone, Annis even?, can complain about the atmosphere is the stadium after last night and the game against Swansea a few weeks ago.

It's not to do with the stadium, it's to do with us, the people who inhabit that stadium on matchdays.

Last night was close to if not as good as anything at Ninian in my very humble opinion - excepting the Cardiff City v Real Madrid match in 1971 or possibly the Leeds cup match

It's begining to feel like home. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Stadium atmosphere

Thu May 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Bristol City, Leciester (league), Middlesbrough, Swansea and Leciester (play-off) CCS is begining to earn itself a reputation all of it's own for sure :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 5:53 pm

i have allways said it does not matter that we have to be next door to the away fans, it is up to us to make a noise and create an atmosphere and last night proved it

Thu May 13, 2010 6:02 pm

exactly mate, couldn't hear a thing when we were losing, just leicester fans, talk about sing when your winning!

we needed to get behind them when they needed us most, we never do, i tried in the canton and everyone looked at me stupid

TOO MANY PLASTIC GLORY FANS

Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Ben wrote:exactly mate, couldn't hear a thing when we were losing, just leicester fans, talk about sing when your winning!

we needed to get behind them when they needed us most, we never do, i tried in the canton and everyone looked at me stupid

TOO MANY PLASTIC GLORY FANS

Same here mate when Leicester scored they're 3rd me and a few lads singing barmy army to keep it going and people around by us just looking at us if we had 2 heads or something.

Trouble is if we do go up we are going to have a lot of plastics and glory hunters jumping on the bandwagon.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:08 pm

i think the lulls were more to do with nerves than anything else

Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Very good atmosphere last night at times and dare I say it, I may shed a tear after saying this, better than I have heard at Ninian for many a year. :o

The problem is the lulls, after they scored their third goal we seemed to give up, we have to learn to support the boys non stop a la Pompey would still raise the roof if they are losing.

spot on :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:26 pm

I thought last nights atmosphere was the best all season, even better than swansea at home, but we never got behind the boys when we were 3-1 down! Lets hope we can get that atmosphere in wembely next saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 pm

GideonCCFC wrote:I thought last nights atmosphere was the best all season, even better than swansea at home, but we never got behind the boys when we were 3-1 down! Lets hope we can get that atmosphere in wembely next saturday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f*cking gideon is on here. never though id see the day :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Personally I thought it was better against Swansea and Leicester myself but still good going :ayatollah: