Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCS

Thu May 13, 2010 4:56 pm

I think that the Stadium has done well for a first season eh?

Tonking Brizzle

Mullering Derby

Last minute winner against the jacks. Also a few more games to add too.

That play off semi putting the icing on the cake.

What a first season eh? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CCS

Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:I think that the Stadium has done well for a first season eh?

Tonking Brizzle

Mullering Derby

Last minute winner against the jacks. Also a few more games to add too.

That play off semi putting the icing on the cake.

What a first season eh? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree, it has been a fantastci first season and in the last few weeks the atmosphere has got better and better. Annis, I know you will still state that Ninian was far better but how long did that take to create that great atmosphere, Im sure it didnt happen overnight? The noise was held in last night by the roof being all round the stadium......it was electric! The great Ninian occasions have yet to be eclipsed I know but surely its just a matter of time until we realise Ninian has gone and had to go because of its age and limitations, lets just embrace the CCS and ensure that in future generations when we move to our new 100,000 capicity stadium people talk of it not having the same atmosphere as the CCS!! :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 pm

only thing it lacked last night was the ninian park feel :(

its like moving house , the house you've grown up in then when you move into the new one you keep looking back at times you had in that old house, the memories, things that happened etc

Thu May 13, 2010 5:10 pm

we've actually come back a few times there as well from being a goal down.... something that statistically was almost impossible for us before!!

records over the last 3 years are being smashed....... long may it continue! :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm

the players are finally playing with passion and showing plenty of fight :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Merlin wrote:we've actually come back a few times there as well from being a goal down.... something that statistically was almost impossible for us before!!

records over the last 3 years are being smashed....... long may it continue! :ayatollah:

Hadn't thought about that one....fair play. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We were woeful after going a goal down over Ninian. (Leeds game weren't bad mind) :D :D :D