Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WE REALLY ARE BECOMING THE CLUB I DREAMED OF

Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 pm

TODAY THE OUR CLUB SOLD IN 1 day 12,500 WEMBLEY TICKETS (Thanks to Julian and Mona spending a week setting it all up and putting a lot of hard work in to preparing it).
But What it does show is how BIG WE REALLY ARE BECOMING, AS a Child I always only Dreamed of us taking or having Regular Crowds off Over 20,000 and then being able to Sell over 35,000 Tickets for a an away game, Well We now do the first week in week out and it will be Our 3rd time in the last 2 years WE have taken so many Away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All Our £36 Tickets were Sold out in hours.

Blackpool by 5pm Today Sold 5,000 Tickets.

Re: "WE REALLY ARE BECOMING THE CLUB I DREAMED OF

Thu May 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:TODAY THE OUR CLUB SOLD IN 1 day 12,500 WEMBLEY TICKETS (Thanks to Julian and Mona spending a week setting it all up and putting a lot of hard work in to preparing it).
But What it does show is how BIG WE REALLY ARE BECOMING, AS a Child I always only Dreamed of us taking or having Regular Crowds off Over 20,000 and then being able to Sell over 35,000 Tickets for a an away game, Well We now do the first week in week out and it will be Our 3rd time in the last 2 years WE have taken so many Away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blackpool by 5pm Today Sold 5,000 Tickets.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:58 pm

well hopfully if they dont sell all there's city fans can have more, imagine 50k "city fans" be a new record :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:59 pm

To think people laughed at the thought not so long ago.

I think Blackpool will be lucky to bring 20,000, but fair play to them, that's more than double their average I would think.

Thu May 13, 2010 5:00 pm

well that's a good point .if blackpool can't sell there allocation surely we could take a fair chunk off there hands to try and sell . i,m sure we could sell over 37,000 for this game

Thu May 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Was feeling a bit down last night knowing I cant go to the final because of a wedding, then I heared of the sad loss of one of our fans and it puts it all into perspective.My son will be there to represent the family and lets hope its a good day for all the city fans who make the trip to Wembley. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 5:23 pm

I'll never forget those games v the likes of Maidstone, Darlington, Hereford, Halifax and Torquay. Those days the top flight was years away as 2000 rattled around Ninian Park. Now we stand 90 minutes away from playing Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal. I just hope that me and the 2 boys can get Wembley Tickets.

Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

Denzil wrote:Was feeling a bit down last night knowing I cant go to the final because of a wedding, then I heared of the sad loss of one of our fans and it puts it all into perspective.My son will be there to represent the family and lets hope its a good day for all the city fans who make the trip to Wembley. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 6:37 pm

I would like to think we will get more tickets if we need them.

Thu May 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Annis, could you specify where those tickets have been sold ? Cause I can see a lot of the fans being left with only either the crap ones or the expensive ones, come sunday.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:08 pm

CardiffMark wrote:Annis, could you specify where those tickets have been sold ? Cause I can see a lot of the fans being left with only either the crap ones or the expensive ones, come sunday.

As long as they have a ticket does it matter? What are the club supposed to do, tell fans today that they have to buy a ticket they dont want just so someone else can buy a £36 ticket next tuesday?

Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 pm

CardiffMark wrote:Annis, could you specify where those tickets have been sold ? Cause I can see a lot of the fans being left with only either the crap ones or the expensive ones, come sunday.

All the Cheapest Sold out, but thus happens to EVERY TEAMS FANS.

Thu May 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Gutted, im a Platambo and wanted a cheap 1. Unfortunately had to work all day and wanted to go down with 3 other Platambos so we are all in the same place. I thought there would be more cheap tickets than that

Thu May 13, 2010 8:32 pm

E ticketing is a joke, saying all bat £76 tickets sold out then hours later putting more on sale at cheaper prices. :twisted:
Bought 6 at £76 even though couldnt really afford it because it said that was all that was left.....now sadly because of this cock up my dad doesnt want to go (to expensive). So angry