Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mindless Supporters

Thu May 13, 2010 9:43 am

To all the mindless supporters who invaded the pitch last ........f**k Off, we do not need you :evil:

Re: Mindless Supporters

Thu May 13, 2010 9:46 am

f**k off, it was a spur of the moment. Nothing kicked off? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 9:49 am

Wind your neck in you cock, all other teams have done over past couple of weeks, no harm done!!!!!.

Thu May 13, 2010 9:51 am

exactly! after 90mins i dont think anything would have happened, the fact we were losing, then extra time and to win on penalties the emotion was over flowing, i dont think anyone knew what they were doing, it was wrong, when you look back but at the time it was pure emotions

and the fact no trouble was caused made it even better, years ago fans would have ran over the lecicester fans and kicked off, fighting with police etc, all that is behind us now, everyone enjoyed the night and celebrated the right way :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 am

Tiny Tim wrote:To all the mindless supporters who invaded the pitch last ........f**k Off, we do not need you :evil:

We dont need people like you. Were all Cardiff fans and you come on here criticising CARDIFF fans for going on the pitch

Its tradition to get on the pitch at the end of season. there was no trouble, nobody played up

What exactly is the problem? i cant see one

Thu May 13, 2010 9:56 am

I didn't actually run on the pitch at the end, but didn't see any harm in the people who did, as it was a great occasion.

Did see one fan run up to a Leicester player though and give him a bit of grief, and he kicked out and tripped him up on the floor. :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 10:01 am

Chill out now lads, enjoy the moment. I was tense seeing people run on, I was hoping no Leicester players got attacked and that there wasn't a surge towards the away fans. But it all calmed down and was well controlled so irelaxed quite quickly.

My biggest worry was we 'd f**k up and they'd penalise us in some way, we have got to be whiter than white and cleaner than clean, it ain't fair, but when have we ever had fair play and we still here doing our bit.

Keep it mad, keep it safe and keep it legal, the promised land is waiting for us.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:02 am

I think our supporters were fantastically well-behaved last night. The only problem I can see is us getting murdered in the press (you know what they're like with us).

It was my own personal choice not to go on the pitch yesterday. I didn't fancy being stitched up by the old bill on a banning order (you know what they're like with us).

No harm done at the end of the day and no need to slag people off for it. If I was going to slag anyone off, it would be those who stayed quiet when Leicester scored, until Whitts scored the penalty. Outsung by Leicester at home. Thats the true disgrace.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:04 am

I'm so glad it happened and there will no repurcussions. The relief and raw emotion of the night just got to everyone and what a way to show your joy by running onto the pitch to celebrate with the players and fellow supporters

Thu May 13, 2010 10:09 am

One idiot went up to Lecis players and there was some contact in the end. Could be the only excuse they need to slap restrictions on us. Hope he's happy with his drunken antics.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 am

davebb wrote:One idiot went up to Lecis players and there was some contact in the end. Could be the only excuse they need to slap restrictions on us. Hope he's happy with his drunken antics.

Stupid as it was, I reckon nothing more will come of it. Something similar happened to Steven Gerard at Hull and nothing more is happening

Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 am

FFS get a grip. It was over exuberant but they were joyous scenes. Been supporting the City/Watching since 1976 and for all the crap we have endured it was a night to remember. I did not go on the pitch but saw no harm on those that chose to. I saw many lads who supported this great club through mainly thin times on the pitch last night and good on them. Relax, Chill and be prepared for another roller coaster ride watching the City. We don't do things the easy was. :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 10:49 am

EACH 2 THEIR OWN!

No harm done and hopefully nobody will be banned - no fighting and just everyone enjoying the night

WEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am

I twas a bit of fun, every other team that has gained something this year has done it, there was no trouble caused apart from the streaker :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 11:12 am

I personally am very pleased and proud of the fact that we had a pitch invasion and a peaceful one to boot! It just goes to show our fans are changing and hopefully people in the FA and at our club can actually realise this now and give us the credit we all deserve for peacefully celebrating the biggest game (so far) in our recent history!

Congratulations to the players and the fans for the achievements both on and off the pitch last night!!!

Thu May 13, 2010 11:17 am

Well sorry but the mindless idots let themselves down and the club - face the facts

Fact 1:
The club advised you not to go the pitch
The program advised you not to go the pitch
The manager advised you not to go the pitch
The police advised you not to go the pitch
The FA advised you not to go the pitch
AA advised you not to go the pitch

Fact 2:
No one/nil/zero/0 advised you not to go the pitch

It may have been a pass tradition (i have been on pitch plenty of times at Ninian park) but times change. The pitch invaders had decieded against ALL advise to take matters into thier own hands - a very selfish attitude. Please dont say it had no malice, as i distinctly saw a majority of invaders heading towards the away section and not in the traditional manner of towrds the players tunnel/directors box. This is the difference between todays and yesterdays pitch invaders.

Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 am

Tiny Tim wrote:To all the mindless supporters who invaded the pitch last ........f**k Off, we do not need you :evil:

Yes we do, we need every single one of them......they were celebrating thats all. :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 11:36 am

i have been on pitch plenty of times at Ninian park

pot kettle balck

Thu May 13, 2010 11:46 am

you missed the hole point of the paragraph Ben. I put that admission to show 'i was without sin' . I then staed that times and i had moved on and so should the invaders. i have accepted change and arguments

Thu May 13, 2010 11:49 am

well dont come on here trying to preech when your hardly whiter than white

10 years ago, 1 year ago, there's still "safety for players" "health and safety" etc etc about it all, nothings changed

Thu May 13, 2010 12:15 pm

free speech

sorry i'm not part of the inner circle 8-)

Thu May 13, 2010 12:53 pm

cant believe this guy we just got through in a tense unbearable way and we are idiots for letting the emotions getting the better of us.well heres back to you f**k OFF!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 1:02 pm

TinTin wrote:free speech

what inner circle grow up
yes fans went on the pitch only to show there support and relief to get a result
that is what is wrong in this game people like you the prawn sandwich brigade
if people like you had there way there be no atmosphere at games
bet you went home and put your slippers on and smoked your pipe
miserable tw*t

Thu May 13, 2010 2:13 pm

sleepers wrote:

what inner circle grow up
yes fans went on the pitch only to show there support and relief to get a result
that is what is wrong in this game people like you the prawn sandwich brigade
if people like you had there way there be no atmosphere at games
bet you went home and put your slippers on and smoked your pipe
miserable tw*t

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Judging by the amount of people on the pitch last night, thats a pretty big inner circle!

Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 pm

there was no trouble, fans went on and partied. like most other 96 teams have done at somepoint in last fortnight. and they didnt even have anything to celebrate, they just went on the pitch for the sake of it. we had just been put through every emotion possible, and a few cardiff city FANS decided to party with there heroes. no big deal if you ask me.

no one got hurt, no trouble. there worse things in life :D :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 3:54 pm

i stayed in the stand :ayatollah: only because my knee is fucked and i must be a good boy :lol:

the streaker looked a wee bit COLD :old: :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:30 pm

exactly, worry about the peado's that are allowed to roam the streets after 8 months inside

but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow if its football your branded 10 times worse

Thu May 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Dear Tim, SUCK MY f*cking BALLS YOU MISERABLE, SHIT STIRRING TOSSER!

Thu May 13, 2010 5:27 pm

we dont need miserable, killjoy supporters like you so why you just fuckoff