Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SKY SPORTS NEWS NOW! Ridsdale.....

Thu May 13, 2010 9:34 am

Stabalised the finances at the club!

Lets all have a laugh! :lol:

Also promoted his services after he achieved the impossible at Cardiff! He said "If you think i've done a good job at cardiff, and you want my services for your club, then im available" !

Re: SKY SPORTS NEWS NOW! Ridsdale.....

Thu May 13, 2010 9:59 am

Merlin wrote:Stabalised the finances at the club!

Also promoted his services after he achieved the impossible at Cardiff! He said "If you think i've done a good job at cardiff, and you want my services for your club, then im available" !

Aye I pissed my pants at that statement :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 10:01 am

You always knew he'd take the credit for this, if we win at Wembley 22nd now you watch him, it'll be even worse!

Thu May 13, 2010 10:07 am

The worrying thing to other clubs is that, to the outside world it would appear he's done a good job by rescuing this club from the financial disaster that happened under Sam Hammam. To those of us who know, however, he's a complete incompetent who couldn't manage a piss up in a pub

Thu May 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Spence wrote:You always knew he'd take the credit for this, if we win at Wembley 22nd now you watch him, it'll be even worse!

you're dead right
the only bad thing about promotion is the Riddler will try and take the credit
he's touting for another job
he's also been on Five Live today saying he's done this and that at Cardiff (didn't mention we were five days from liquidation thanks to his financial madness)

I just hope TG and Borley hold a press conference when he's gone and PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Thu May 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:The worrying thing to other clubs is that, to the outside world it would appear he's done a good job by rescuing this club from the financial disaster that happened under Sam Hammam. To those of us who know, however, he's a complete incompetent who couldn't manage a piss up in a pub

Mate, not only outside of our club. I had a heated discussion in the pub on Sunday after the game. A chap was trying to tell me that the Riddler was the best thing to ever happen at Cardiff and wished that he did not have to leave!! :evil:

Thu May 13, 2010 1:48 pm

If goes a ruins another club at least he isn't hurting us. Thanks to TG/Borley we have somehow survived the Ridsdale curse (certainly better than Barnsley or Leeds) so if he fucks up Bristol or Swansea then who are we to care?

Thu May 13, 2010 1:55 pm

On May 27th, when that b*stard leaves, I fully intend to send an e-mail to the major newspapers and to each and every one of the 92 clubs to tell them THE TRUTH about Ridsdale. It might not do any good, but hopefully people will have second thoughts about the lying tw*t!!