Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW DID THE BUCKET COLLECTION GO

Thu May 13, 2010 9:34 am

Didn't come across one and I was up in the Premier seating, would have been a good place to raise a few bob.

Re: HOW DID THE BUCKET COLLECTION GO

Thu May 13, 2010 9:40 am

Very well apparently over three thousand in various colours mostly plastic, although two had holes in them :

Thu May 13, 2010 10:25 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Didn't come across one and I was up in the Premier seating, would have been a good place to raise a few bob.

I think it went pretty well Gwyn. No idea how much was collected in total as this was being done by David Craig , one of the Trust board , and some others.The total raised should be published on the Trust website (and probably here and on Mike`s board as well , soon.

There were 15 buckets out in total - I had one of the buckets collecting near the old Ninian Park gates and people were certainly very generous there with their money up until about 7 20(when I buggered off to make sure I didn`t miss any of the game).

Annis might have contributed , but the greedy bugger had his hands full with two very large hotdogs that he was demolishing on his way in :D

Don`t know why no-one asked you for money in the Premier seating as Fred`s nephew Graham was collecting up there.

Keith

Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 pm

:lol:
I had mustard all over my hands
I am a member of the Trust :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 pm

since62 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Didn't come across one and I was up in the Premier seating, would have been a good place to raise a few bob.

I think it went pretty well Gwyn. No idea how much was collected in total as this was being done by David Craig , one of the Trust board , and some others.The total raised should be published on the Trust website (and probably here and on Mike`s board as well , soon.

There were 15 buckets out in total - I had one of the buckets collecting near the old Ninian Park gates and people were certainly very generous there with their money up until about 7 20(when I buggered off to make sure I didn`t miss any of the game).

Annis might have contributed , but the greedy bugger had his hands full with two very large hotdogs that he was demolishing on his way in :D

Don`t know why no-one asked you for money in the Premier seating as Fred`s nephew Graham was collecting up there.

Keith

I put money in but not the amount you were asking :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Told everyone I was with to have some money handy and not one of us seen a bucket

Thu May 13, 2010 10:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Told everyone I was with to have some money handy and not one of us seen a bucket

Which way did you walk in?

There were 2 outside the Ninian Park gates, 2 outside gate 6 Ninian Stand. Only walked this way as my seat is there

Thu May 13, 2010 10:40 pm

From canton, down sloper road, through the Ninian gates and through gate 5 at about 7.15/7.25
Ive donated online but as a large group it would have been good to get a few quid off everyone type thing.