Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CITY SCORE WITH YOUR COCK OUT BEFORE??

Thu May 13, 2010 8:42 am

:lol: :lol:
was having a nice relieving first half piss, when shouts of GO ONNNN. (followed by silence)........ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 1-0 CITY
it was mid piss i got a tad exited, so me and about 4 others in there, decided we would just run out and see it on the screen, but we still had our trousers around our ankles :D i wasnt missing no replays to do my trousers up :D and its cold under there :oops:

so many great memories from last night..........

what a fantastic night. CCS was rocking, fans and players done wales proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CITY SCORE WITH YOUR COCK OUT BEFORE??

Thu May 13, 2010 8:47 am

Happened to my mate vs Palace at home, and Jacks at home to make it 1-1.

At Blackpool away he was in the nick.

He's missed a few :ayatollah:

Thu May 13, 2010 9:34 am

milly44 wrote::lol: :lol:
was having a nice relieving first half piss, when shouts of GO ONNNN. (followed by silence)........ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 1-0 CITY
it was mid piss i got a tad exited, so me and about 4 others in there, decided we would just run out and see it on the screen, but we still had our trousers around our ankles :D i wasnt missing no replays to do my trousers up :D and its cold under there :oops:

what a fantastic night. CCS was rocking, fans and players done wales proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FLASHER boogadee boogadee oh yeh they called im the streak

wouldnt ov worried mate with the original size and cold weather you could have run out of the girls bog and nobody would have known any diffo :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 3:42 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
milly44 wrote::lol: :lol:

FLASHER boogadee boogadee oh yeh they called im the streak

wouldnt ov worried mate with the original size and cold weather you could have run out of the girls bog and nobody would have known any diffo :lol:

:o
you must have been perving on me, could do with a bit of heating in toilets for night games :oops:

Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 pm

you sick perverted fucker ;) you was trying to impress that barmiad wasnt you :D

i must admit you have a really little penis on you though milly :P

Thu May 13, 2010 3:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you sick perverted fucker ;) you was trying to impress that barmiad wasnt you :D

i must admit you have a the smallest dick in the world milly :P

what :shock:
whos the perverted fucker ???
:oops:

Thu May 13, 2010 4:13 pm

some dodgy editing going on again i see :oops:

size isnt everything baz................

and no i dont want any of your special tablets ;)

Thu May 13, 2010 4:15 pm

milly44 wrote:some dodgy editing going on again i see :oops:

size isnt everything baz................

and no i dont want any of your special tablets ;)
its not the size of the nail but the hammer that knocks it in :D :old: